Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Kvak and mrtools, or whoever wants to take this on, I have a TradingView indicator that I would like converted into MT4 if possible:

https://www.tradingview.com/script/D9lP ... -Pressure/

The code is below:

Code: Select all

// © fract
//@version=5
indicator(title='Buying & Selling Pressure', shorttitle='BSP', overlay=false, timeframe="")

// Inputs and Formula {
high_ = math.max(high, close[1])
low_ = math.min(low, close[1])
bp = close - low_ //buying_pressure
sp = high_ - close //selling_pressure
ln = input(24, "BSPMA Length")
bpma = ta.ema(bp, ln)
spma = ta.ema(sp, ln)
//}
// Colors {
bpgrow = #40af40
bpfall = #2962ff
sprise = #f23645
spfall = #f57f17
//}
//{ Plots
bpp = plot(bpma, "Buying Pressure", color= bpma > bpma[1] ? bpgrow : bpfall, linewidth= 1)
spp = plot(spma, "Selling Pressure", color= spma > spma[1] ? sprise : spfall, linewidth = 1)
fill(bpp, spp, bpma > spma ? color.rgb(0, 255, 0, 90) : color.rgb(255, 0, 0, 90))
//}

Similar to the "MADX" indicator I requested a while back, this indicator only has 20 lines of very short code and I don't imagine the conversion to MT4 will be too difficult.

I'm also thinking of similar modifications that I requested when I first talked about the MADX indicator on Forex-Station:

• Adding all averages (I think through the eAverages pack?) so we can experiment with more than just the EMA
  • Choosing which kind of moving average you use for "bpma" and "spma" separately
  • Being able to change the length of "bpma" and "spma" separately so you aren't stuck with one length for all 3 parameters
  • MTF/AHTF mode
  • Arrows for buy/sell entries
  • Coloring the candles to reflect when the indicator reflects buying/selling pressure
  • Alerts to help us know when to look for a trade, especially on the higher timeframes
  • A button so we can turn the indicator appearance on and off when we want

Looks to me like another great indicator for short-term scalping, especially for non-forex instruments which become most volatile at specific time periods of each trading day.

Thanks again for all the effort the programmers put in to make these indicators a cost-free reality for the rest of us! :thumbup:

It's a very huge request but I don't know if it's even possible. Combination of Lukas arrows and PTL for an expert advisor. The first priority is the Lukas arrows, all it's signals should be used to buy or sell, then when ptl paints an Ash color it should exit the buy or sell of Lukas arrows.
Secondly, if PTL paints a continuation candle color of the last Lukas arrows signal ( ie the first green candle after a Ash candle is buy continuation if last Lukas arrows signal was a buy signal) it should enter another position and hold it until another Ash color or Lukas arrows paints opposite direction signal.
Stop loss in pips option, lot size option, and current time frame.
If the above request is not possible
Please make Lukas arrows just the way it is to EA.
I've noticed that what I lack is self control, so with an EA, I'll be able to put off emotional attachment to the trade.
Thanks

Hi Mrtools,

Could you please produce an exact replica of the "! VininI BB_MA_WPR avgs (mtf + alerts + arrows + btn)" indicator but use Momentum instead of WPR.
I'll want the indicator behaviour and all features to be the same, only replace WPR with Momentum.

I have attached the version of the Momentum indicator to be used.

Thanks.