Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

k_khan_bt wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 3:24 am @1337br

You re more then Welcome my friend, my teacher @Darkdoji had only one aim & it is honestly to help with what he has learn about chaos mathematics based trading over his years of hard work.
I am just a disciple following his footsteps trying my best to help you guyz with whatever i do. i make vids, share them just for you people to secure success understand the basics, common trading sense apply everywhere, let me make clear few points from your last post.

1. Binary brokers in majority re legit like IQ op is right as per many reviews but we have even better options for Digital cfd's in real account which is a broker less direct platform where you trade from any listed crypto wallet directly with profit back into it directly, support as little as 10-seconds expiry consult my google snapshot below that feature of spectre above is more serious & credible for any reasonable trader.

2. No you did not offend me in any way, talking about luck but its always a first step of being honest to not keep a doubt about any aspect, you asked me & i replied it fully i hope we all do understand a difference between being skeptic or being unreasonable-->"KAREN".

3. I suggest do not try to test the system rather try to understand the philosophy behind it once you understand the basis you understand it whole i am attaching you a pdf plz read it loud & clear then in the light of it apply these principle to market analysis then your market contemplation will increase greatly.

Best Regards

thanks mate o will study pdf
I just saw that USDJPY is on the rise ....
1) RIGHT RIGHT SETA, SPIKE EVENT, INITIAL VALUE GREE = Shopping only are valid?

2) I'm using a Candle Explosion indicator looks like it works well in M1, in the rest it gets a little late ...

3) MRI decreases to H1 to have more m1 entries

4) My idea and wait for the price to go down to the MRI's underlines, wait for a sign of the big arrow, and wait for a candle of explosion ... and try to accompany the market on the rise ..... If you have a loss I hope down and buy again because the stop will be short in m1

5) What indicators should look after the price fall, for me to have an idea that the correction is at the end:?

Darkdoji suggested me climb to m30 and h1 my entries I will test this but Candle Explosion may be late

About the other indicators I am urging to understand Range Low and Kinematic
Attachments

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

k_khan_bt wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 11:35 pm Here is my today's trade:

Hello friend thanks for continuing to post, I see that here few people are interested in asking because we are practically talking alone here ....
We can create a group of telegram about the orbit, so that the interested parties exchange information ...

About your video please the video, describe what you took into consideration to make your entry, which items looked, etc. write in detail to get a good sense of how your interpretation was before the entrance
These users thanked the author 1337br for the post (total 2):
k_khan_bt, BabLeBaobab

1337br wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:15 am Hello friend thanks for continuing to post, I see that here few people are interested in asking because we are practically talking alone here ....
We can create a group of telegram about the orbit, so that the interested parties exchange information ...

About your video please the video, describe what you took into consideration to make your entry, which items looked, etc. write in detail to get a good sense of how your interpretation was before the entrance
@1337br
My dear friend i am sensing what did you actually ask!
First take it into consideration we re doing it as labor of love & passion to help others create abundance,
not for any commercial purpose,
my respective teacher @Darkdoji has the same noble purpose to forward what he has learned to deserving candidates
there is nothing i am hiding or manipulating nor using anything else except what you see in my live trades so be cleared there is absolutely nothing only ORBIT the Tool alone.
I suggest you to read the pdf i attached above be in full command as observer of the system.
then make a practice account anywhere & bring your results no matter you win or you lose i will help refining them.
but keep asking verbally & doing nothing at your part wont help you, help yourself by taking action in present moment of time called NOW!

Best Regards
eⁱˣ=cos(x)+i⋅sin(x) / e i π + 1 = 0/z = r e i θ / e x + i y = e x ( cos ⁡ y + i sin− sin θ, cos θ) ⁡

k_khan_bt wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 3:14 am @1337br
My dear friend i am sensing what did you actually ask!
First take it into consideration we re doing it as labor of love & passion to help others create abundance,
not for any commercial purpose,
my respective teacher @Darkdoji has the same noble purpose to forward what he has learned to deserving candidates
there is nothing i am hiding or manipulating nor using anything else except what you see in my live trades so be cleared there is absolutely nothing only ORBIT the Tool alone.
I suggest you to read the pdf i attached above be in full command as observer of the system.
then make a practice account anywhere & bring your results no matter you win or you lose i will help refining them.
but keep asking verbally & doing nothing at your part wont help you, help yourself by taking action in present moment of time called NOW!

Best Regards
Yes we will continue even that only 2 are interested ....

My English is not the best, and I am reading several times all the PDF, today I even printed to see more clearly ....

However, although very well explained, all the PDFs are in many details but not uniting all the information, they are very well explained separately ... But would be much better numbering and uniting everything, for beginners to be able to visualize everything together. ...

About my results I am able to fit good tickets but still and early to give opinion .... I am operating in M1, using MRI in H1

About what I understand so far
1) RIGHT RIGHT arrow+SPIKE EVENT+INITIAL VALUE = SHOWS THE MARKET DIRECTION This is the first thing I should look at...

2) CyclaCity+ Dynamics must be in the same direction and color of the items above....

3) Wait for the price to arrive in the MRI area, wait for the big arrow to appear in the MRI region, that's all I can understand so far and I don't even know if it is correct, please correct if it is wrong

4) I couldn't fit the Fractal Patern and Kinematic .... That's why I say a PDF joining everything by showing at least one purchase input and another (showing all the items together and not separated) would help a lot

For now and this my friend, thanks, let's ward our teacher Darkdoji
These users thanked the author 1337br for the post:
k_khan_bt

1337br wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 6:05 am Yes we will continue even that only 2 are interested ....

My English is not the best, and I am reading several times all the PDF, today I even printed to see more clearly ....

However, although very well explained, all the PDFs are in many details but not uniting all the information, they are very well explained separately ... But would be much better numbering and uniting everything, for beginners to be able to visualize everything together. ...

About my results I am able to fit good tickets but still and early to give opinion .... I am operating in M1, using MRI in H1

About what I understand so far
1) RIGHT RIGHT arrow+SPIKE EVENT+INITIAL VALUE = SHOWS THE MARKET DIRECTION This is the first thing I should look at...

2) CyclaCity+ Dynamics must be in the same direction and color of the items above....

3) Wait for the price to arrive in the MRI area, wait for the big arrow to appear in the MRI region, that's all I can understand so far and I don't even know if it is correct, please correct if it is wrong

4) I couldn't fit the Fractal Patern and Kinematic .... That's why I say a PDF joining everything by showing at least one purchase input and another (showing all the items together and not separated) would help a lot

For now and this my friend, thanks, let's ward our teacher Darkdoji
@1337br

My first question to you : what is your native language Portuguese or Spanish?
eⁱˣ=cos(x)+i⋅sin(x) / e i π + 1 = 0/z = r e i θ / e x + i y = e x ( cos ⁡ y + i sin− sin θ, cos θ) ⁡

1337br wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 10:20 am my friend, my native language is portuguese....... i live in sao paulo brasil, and you
@1337br

Meu amigo, entenda que não há melhor maneira de analisar o gráfico em intervalos de tempo menores, como um minuto que escrevi anteriormente, não use um minuto, sua melhor aposta é de cinco minutos, no mínimo, siga a grande seta chamada coroa, faça negociações de nove a doze minutos como teste e veja os resultados.

Cumprimentos
These users thanked the author k_khan_bt for the post:
1337br

k_khan_bt wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 11:07 am @1337br

Meu amigo, entenda que não há melhor maneira de analisar o gráfico em intervalos de tempo menores, como um minuto que escrevi anteriormente, não use um minuto, sua melhor aposta é de cinco minutos, no mínimo, siga a grande seta chamada coroa, faça negociações de nove a doze minutos como teste e veja os resultados.

Cumprimentos
obrigado pela dica irei testar , por onde anda darkdoji?
estou usando m1 por causa de um indicador que se chama candle de explosão , me parece um bom indicador de impulso.....
percebi que nos 5 minutos ele fica um pouco atrasado.... mas no m1 ele ja aparece logo apos a seta....
o darkdoji tinha comentado pra mim usar no minimo o tempo de m30 , agora voce sugeriu m5, irei testar tudo....
eu acordo e durmo pensando nesse nessa ferramenta chamada orbit....tenho certeza que teremos sucesso com ela....

outra coisa , voce usa o MRI em qual tempo grafico?

obrigado por tudo abraços amigo

1337br wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 12:51 pm obrigado pela dica irei testar , por onde anda darkdoji?
estou usando m1 por causa de um indicador que se chama candle de explosão , me parece um bom indicador de impulso.....
percebi que nos 5 minutos ele fica um pouco atrasado.... mas no m1 ele ja aparece logo apos a seta....
o darkdoji tinha comentado pra mim usar no minimo o tempo de m30 , agora voce sugeriu m5, irei testar tudo....
eu acordo e durmo pensando nesse nessa ferramenta chamada orbit....tenho certeza que teremos sucesso com ela....

outra coisa , voce usa o MRI em qual tempo grafico?

obrigado por tudo abraços amigo
Cinco minutos é minha preferência do jeito que eu faço, isso não significa que o ORBIT funciona melhor ou menos, a ferramenta funciona em todos os prazos, mas seus comerciantes escolhem qual ele se sente bem, no que diz respeito ao seu indicador de vela, mantenha seu gráfico como nu possível, você não precisa de nada, exceto "qualquer pivô ou indicador de nível de sua escolha que você entenda melhor" ORBIT é completo e suficiente sozinho de acordo com meu aprendizado, portanto, não complique demais seus gráficos, a mente tem capacidade limitada de visualização de informações, não exagere sobrecarregá-lo, quanto melhor você entender, mais você terá sucesso.
As palavras de ordem para esta consulta são seguir a seta grande-->ORBIT.
--------------------------

Five minute is my own preference the way i do it, it does not mean ORBIT works better or less on any specific timeframe the tool works on all time frames but its traders choice which one he feels right, as far as your candle indicator is concerned keep your chart as naked as possible you do not need anything except "any pivot or level indicator of your choice that you better understand" ORBIT is complete & sufficient alone as per my learning so do not overcomplicate your charts mind has limited capacity of information visualization, do not over burden it, the better you understand it more you succeed.
catch words for this inquiry is follow the-->ORBIT big arrow.

Regards