Re: Dashboard Type Indicators for MT4

lubexfx wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 12:33 am just wondering if anyone came across supply and demand dashboard
Here may be the dashboard you want
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 3):
pax, lubexfx, fantom_spb
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

bilbao wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:54 am Stochastic dashboard
Hey Guys,

Please I need your help. I went back to 2017 when this thread started (1st page) and found this useful dashboard as it would help me in my trading. However after attaching it to my chart, it didn't show the whole currency pairs in the market watch. Am I missing something out, please I'd be grateful if someone points me in the right direction;

Reverent wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 11:24 am Thanks KVAK, I finally got it sorted. But unfortunately I discovered it was created to match the histogram below the chart (the sub-window) whereas I'd have preferred it matched the Jurik Filter that hugs the price? Please can you help out, bruh...thanks for your work;

I find these display easier running off non-button versions of the underlying indicator. Here is a Jurik filter version of the above dashboard. These are kvak's "Jurik filter HISTO" indicators. The ex file needs to be in the same folder as the trend display indicator.
These users thanked the author Jackson Doh for the post (total 3):
Reverent, kvak, RodrigoRT7

Jackson Doh wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 5:01 pm I find these display easier running off non-button versions of the underlying indicator. Here is a Jurik filter version of the above dashboard.

jurik filter trend display.mq4
jurik filter trend display.ex4

These are kvak's "Jurik filter HISTO" indicators. The ex file needs to be in the same folder as the trend display indicator.

Jurik filter histo.mq4
Jurik filter histo.ex4
THanks a ton bruh....exactly what I'm looking for. You guys are freaking awesome.
These users thanked the author Reverent for the post (total 2):
Jackson Doh, Knight

kvak wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 10:10 am Dashboard + Histogram & Ribbon for Xard Universe XU Moving Average

First, want to thank you Jackson Doh for good idea for dashboard. And Mladen for sharing this dashboard.
Here is simple dashboard for XU ma.
You need XU histo in same folder for running dashboard.
I upload onchart version too, onchart version no need for running dashboard....

Super trading system with great filters. Thank you, Mr Kvak
These users thanked the author Gstat for the post (total 2):
kvak, Chickenspicy
Grow The World