Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

Darkdoji wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 2:34 pm It is again not a "technical" indicator and does not tell you one thing because there is not one thing by which to define a complex dynamical system which is how mathematics models the market -----------> as a complex dynamical system. It gives you full information about the state of the entire system as it evolves. You did not master the rsi in a day, a week or even in a month. So my advice is to keep at it starting from how we explained how the equation that underpins the tool works. For example, when a pivot is at a low a) you have to decide a low yes but in what part of the MRI range is price fluctuating? If it is in the Fibo range then the chaotic behaviour being exhibited is one of repeatedly folding (i.e. making highs and lows in the constrained MRI fibo range repeatedly) so b) as such at a low in that range you see in say H1 measured by a semaphore, when the Orbit Spot arrow changes to green pointing up you enter up expecting to reach the opposite red stop at high and at that high expect to repeat the same procedure in the opposite sense). c) When the behaviour is repeated folding you would expect to read from the Price Dynamics Icon that you are trading an anti-persistent series so you have confirmation of what behaviour you are dealing with. d) if the term arrow is pointing up then your immediate information is that you would expect price to eventually break north, etc so the point is the arrows tell you different things at different times and explain the state of the market to help you trade accurately and therefore there is no sense in which one arrow is more important than another you have to learn from the manual and other prints what each is for and what information they allow so you can make the market consistently and optimally. You have to do some work in understanding what the tool is telling you sir and that it is not an indicator you are dealing with but an informational platform. So you need to read the manual know what each icon is saying when and how to respond by also observing the tool and its messages and the context of its messages over time watching it operate in real-time. I hope that gives you the sense that you have been in a terrible rush going nowhere expecting to find one arrow that solves all issues for you. That is not the way a fractured structure works and the market is fractured in real-time and so many events combine to define the fluctuations and the tool reads and communicates these to you by various arrows and icons which once understood by you means you just glance at the screen and soon you can tell exactly what is going on. I hope that makes sense. It is not a "technical" indicator and does not tell just a thing it gives you a detailed picture of where you are and what to expect ahead and as you experience that future what exactly you are experiencing. For instance in exponential divergence you soon reach what is generally called the finite loop equilibrium and once in it the tool will immediately tell you hey boss you have traded stretching behaviour to this point boss but boss right now you are in range and if the Term Trade arrow continues to point up then it adds to you that but sir we still expect to break even higher so sir do you wish to exit or what since you can add or exit, etc. Hope I make sense - it is NOT A CROSS OVER OF 2 MA's you are reading it is NOT an indicator please get that straight then try to read up what you need to not try to trade it as an indicator looking for which arrow to hang unto. It requires your head to work and the idea that you can find money as you would fruits on a tree is fantasy you got to use your head and Orbit makes it dead easy to do so. But you need to put in time understanding it. Hope that makes sense.

(-_-)
Hello, friend, good morning,
yes friend I understood perfectly but every time you explain something operational, or you suggest something operational...
When you talk about fibo, white line, arrow... it gets confusing because we have to try to imagine the metatrader screen without seeing what is happening...

friend, in summary, I understood perfectly that it takes study and the will to understand everything that is on the screen, as I told you, there is a lot of information ....

I think the main problem is that the pdf does not combine the information, but explains it in detail separately, but it does not combine the information shown on the screen....

I don't know if I'm able to explain the doubts because I'm using a translator.... But in a summarized way to understand better, you need to put everything together and put it on the screen showing or suggesting a way of thinking, with examples....

I don't know if I'm asking too much, but this lot of information would be much easier showing on the screen and not just separating each item .... Show some examples of entries or ideas for entries in the market, but if you just write how you are doing it here We couldn't visualize or understand it. Thank you for your initiative, and patience to answer and make pdfs, thank you very much
These users thanked the author 1337br for the post:
regit

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

k_khan_bt wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 11:41 pm My Second Binary Trade today during London session in which i went long

friend thank you for your videos, but it seems to me that you are just looking at the direction of the market and pressing a lucky entry... I don't understand binary options very well but as there is a time factor I already abandoned it a long time ago

I want to broadly understand what is happening in the market and make my decision not as a O.B game but as something serious,

it would be very good if darkdoji put some examples of input signaling the mt4 screen and explaining (all items together) for our mind to understand by looking at the screen
k_khan_bt

1337br wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 11:53 pm Hello, friend, good morning,
yes friend I understood perfectly but every time you explain something operational, or you suggest something operational...
When you talk about fibo, white line, arrow... it gets confusing because we have to try to imagine the metatrader screen without seeing what is happening...

friend, in summary, I understood perfectly that it takes study and the will to understand everything that is on the screen, as I told you, there is a lot of information ....

I think the main problem is that the pdf does not combine the information, but explains it in detail separately, but it does not combine the information shown on the screen....

I don't know if I'm able to explain the doubts because I'm using a translator.... But in a summarized way to understand better, you need to put everything together and put it on the screen showing or suggesting a way of thinking, with examples....

I don't know if I'm asking too much, but this lot of information would be much easier showing on the screen and not just separating each item .... Show some examples of entries or ideas for entries in the market, but if you just write how you are doing it here We couldn't visualize or understand it. Thank you for your initiative, and patience to answer and make pdfs, thank you very much
My age and health right now limits me from doing a lot and sorry if much of what has been presented here is inadequate for you and others in certain ways. Before the week ends I will post here an updated and final version ---> this new version comes with a template that has all I talk about white line (high/low indicator), etc And I hope that resolves a lot but unable to promise at this point redoing the pdf's but to compensate and along with the new version (which is incredibly faster than what you have now) I will post relevant .txt that should help you start off and keep going. best wishes

(-_-)
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 5):
ItalianTrader, k_khan_bt, Shamaninc, johnere, Mundu19

DownloadRe: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

Analyzing EUR/USD
1) the upper arrow on the right is indicating buy
2) the balls on the left side are green and also the spike event is green, indicating buy
3)initial value also green
4) orbital spot and price dynamics also green

5) fractal partern is pointing down all the arrows, but the balls are still green
6) Price is not yet at the MRI red line
7)Ciclicality is all red for the most part....

anyway, what I could understand so far is that the items mentioned 1 to 4 are in symmetry, so the market is in a strong upward trend, so should I wait for a buy??
really without doing this what i'm doing gets really confusing

Darkdoji wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 12:05 am My age and health right now limits me from doing a lot and sorry if much of what has been presented here is inadequate for you and others in certain ways. Before the week ends I will post here an updated and final version ---> this new version comes with a template that has all I talk about white line (high/low indicator), etc And I hope that resolves a lot but unable to promise at this point redoing the pdf's but to compensate and along with the new version (which is incredibly faster than what you have now) I will post relevant .txt that should help you start off and keep going. best wishes

(-_-)
Friend, you have already done a lot for us! Thank you very much!
You made pdfs, you made them available for free,
Explained each item in detail,
and obviously your goal is to help people...
Your work is being incredible and I am very grateful for that, the only suggestion I have is for you to gather all the information in the pdf and send a signal giving an idea and suggestion of how we should think in some situations....

I know that everyone has to have their own analysis, and must have their own decision making, but if you give some examples of some inputs (showing in the photo, showing on the screen signaling) it would clear our minds a lot,
I'm sorry for the doubts,

a hug
These users thanked the author 1337br for the post (total 2):
k_khan_bt, regit

1337br wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 12:01 am friend thank you for your videos, but it seems to me that you are just looking at the direction of the market and pressing a lucky entry... I don't understand binary options very well but as there is a time factor I already abandoned it a long time ago

I want to broadly understand what is happening in the market and make my decision not as a O.B game but as something serious,

it would be very good if darkdoji put some examples of input signaling the mt4 screen and explaining (all items together) for our mind to understand by looking at the screen
My Dear Friend,
Thanks for your kind comments in the other words you re asking for forex trades that i do not do i am a binary trader & they re no luck entry if you look vids more clearly i am already determined to reach my precise price point for your kind understanding "which seems little dull" for a trader to be successful to clear you further here are my last trading history do you still see this trading history as luck by chance? or do you think a subject called Mathematics exist from the time of Pythagoras ?

eⁱˣ=cos(x)+i⋅sin(x) / e i π + 1 = 0/z = r e i θ / e x + i y = e x ( cos ⁡ y + i sin− sin θ, cos θ) ⁡

k_khan_bt wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 12:30 am My Dear Friend,
Thanks for your kind comments in the other words you re asking for forex trades that i do not do i am a binary trader & they re no luck entry if you look vids more clearly i am already determined to reach my precise price point for your kind understanding "which seems little dull" for a trader to be successful to clear you further here are my last trading history do you still see this trading history as luck by chance? or do you think a subject called Mathematics exist from the time of Pythagoras ?

Hello friend, keep posting, I know that if you had the job of posting videos here your goal is to help ....

Here in Brazil several people have already had difficulty withdrawing money in binary options, brokerages are usually in countries without supervision for this reason I stopped negotiating O.B, in a summary manner binary options does not pass seriousness or credibility ....

But still continue because everything that can make us profit is valid, please describe your strategy in O.B would also be as a test option for me ....

I added an indicator that changes the strength of candles may help follow the market (whether in forex or o.b)
obs:I'm sorry if you have offended you in any way, talking about luck, but I in a demo account already turned 100 USD into 3000 USD just using price action in binary options, but in a real account the thing changed, finally continuing testing longer And informing here, I am very grateful for your initiative to post videos, thanks

Let's look forward to the new PDF that our friend will send, while we continue to test ....
k_khan_bt

@1337br

You re more then Welcome my friend, my teacher @Darkdoji had only one aim & it is honestly to help with what he has learn about chaos mathematics based trading over his years of hard work.
I am just a disciple following his footsteps trying my best to help you guyz with whatever i do. i make vids, share them just for you people to secure success understand the basics, common trading sense apply everywhere, let me make clear few points from your last post.

1. Binary brokers in majority re legit like IQ op is right as per many reviews but we have even better options for Digital cfd's in real account which is a broker less direct platform where you trade from any listed crypto wallet directly with profit back into it directly, support as little as 10-seconds expiry consult my google snapshot below that feature of spectre above is more serious & credible for any reasonable trader.

2. No you did not offend me in any way, talking about luck but its always a first step of being honest to not keep a doubt about any aspect, you asked me & i replied it fully i hope we all do understand a difference between being skeptic or being unreasonable-->"KAREN".

3. I suggest do not try to test the system rather try to understand the philosophy behind it once you understand the basis you understand it whole i am attaching you a pdf plz read it loud & clear then in the light of it apply these principle to market analysis then your market contemplation will increase greatly.

Best Regards
These users thanked the author k_khan_bt for the post:
Xanadu
eⁱˣ=cos(x)+i⋅sin(x) / e i π + 1 = 0/z = r e i θ / e x + i y = e x ( cos ⁡ y + i sin− sin θ, cos θ) ⁡