Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

Shamaninc wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 9:29 pm I have a few questions.
If this system gives 100% of signals, then why can't you make one indicator, for example, an arrow on the chart? After all, everywhere it is said that the system gives an accurate signal. Why so much different information if there is one exact signal?
Is there any site? Development information?
@Shamaninc Thanks for your kind comments, not clear what did you mean
May i know
what are the basis for them?
did you tried a system?
did you not find an arrow?
did you expected a single signal arrow etc?

Mind it with your kind comments we are also trying to refine Orbit the system
therefore its you who may help us to better understand it.

Regards
These users thanked the author k_khan_bt for the post:
Darkdoji
eⁱˣ=cos(x)+i⋅sin(x) / e i π + 1 = 0/z = r e i θ / e x + i y = e x ( cos ⁡ y + i sin− sin θ, cos θ) ⁡

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

A fractal, again, is a pattern or shape whose parts echo the whole. If you look
closely at the frond of a fern, for instance, you see it is made up of smaller fronds
that, in turn, consist of even-smaller leaf clusters. Of course, you can run such
thinking forwards as well as backwards; you can analyze the fern down into its
smaller parts, as well as synthesize the fern up from the smaller parts. Start with the
smallest leaf shoots as the fern unfolds from its bud; then watch as each shoot grows
and generates more shoots, which in turn grow and generate yet more shoots until
the fern is fully formed. Such is Nature’s method. Financial fractals can copy the
same trick: analyze, as well as synthesize.

In the set of diagrams preceding, you see our financial fractal begins with a box,
one unit wide by one unit tall (in our diagram, the width scale is stretched; but that
is just to make a prettier picture). Inside the box, we draw a straight line rising from
the bottom left corner, at coordinate (0,0), to the top right corner, at coordinate
(1,1). This is the underlying trend line—the assurance that our final chart will
eventually show a profit, no matter how much prices fluctuate along the way. If we
wanted to model a market drop, we could as easily do so by starting with a line that
falls from top left to bottom right. Then, you see a zigzag shape called generator that
fits over the straight line. It is in three parts, as shown: It rises, breaks downward at
a critical point, then breaks upward again. Exactly where it breaks and how
frequently is crucial to the outcome.
Attachments
eⁱˣ=cos(x)+i⋅sin(x) / e i π + 1 = 0/z = r e i θ / e x + i y = e x ( cos ⁡ y + i sin− sin θ, cos θ) ⁡

Real charts merely record thousands of individual transactions, as they happened.
we cannot possibly analyze every motive behind every one of those transactions; such
“fundamental” analysis is futile. Instead, what we can do is create a mathematical
model that can mimic the real thing—can mimic how much a price varies, how
quickly it rises or falls. It will not trace the identical, real path of the real price, but
it will “behave” statistically in the same way. And from it, you can develop a
powerful new tool to study and work in the market. You can compare the riskiness
of one investment against another.you can track—and perhaps forecast—
how turbulent the market is becoming.
Suddenly, turbulence ceases to be a metaphor. Multifractals make turbulence a
fundamentally new way of analyzing finance. Markets no longer appear in the
entirely rational, well-behaved patterns of past financial theorists. They are seen for
what they are: dynamic, unpredictable, and sometimes dangerous systems for
transferring wealth and power, systems as important for us to understand as the
wind, the rain, and the flood. And floods—natural or manmade—need defenses.
Machiavelli once saw fortune as a flood, and his metaphor is apt here.

ffsss wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 8:20 pm What i mean is, will when that arrow changes depend on the timeframe of the chart the template is attached to? Or will the signal be the same from 1 min chart and 1month chart (the arrow signal for example). I understand what you mean, but i ask when the arrow "refreshes" (for example change from persistent to antipersistent)

If it doesnt depend on timeframe, it could change any time, so user must be on screen all the time, is there any way to add alerts?
Yea stay with fluctuations as long as you are actively trading them given nothing is predicted and everything is read for what it means and yes no alerts allowed it is a NOT a "technical" tool and so not a simple MA crossover measured, rather a set of conditions defined, to say what is going on and to enable the trader decide what to do. Try not to trade the tool as an indicator, use as a platform for thinking what is going on and what you want to do about it. If you want to stick to "technical" trading then avoid the tool but if you want to do strategic trading then you do really need to learn some chaos theory and fractal geometry to the extent of following the more important precepts applied in the tool just as you learned how to trade "heads and shoulders" etc.) Clearly, one set of skills is not transferable to the other and to assume otherwise may not pay so easily. If you want to mix (use the accuracy of the tool only, while using your "technical" crossover with alerts, etc), you can keep Orbit on one screen and your trading system on another - I know folk who do so (even trying to get such people to join the site and share experiences). Orbit is never wrong (it is an equation and you can check this yourself visually so not in dispute), therefore, the first thing to learn is how to trade the equation, once you know that it will help you check agreement between it and your "technical" tool and may be best for those with a strong "technical" sense of the market but you cannot use one sense to trade the other directly, a change in mindset is required since the principles are different (e.g. in "technical" analysis you follow a "trend," and in chaotic analysis you follow a point through its cyclical loops in ambient space because Orbit is an Oscillator model of the market, etc). I hope what I am saying is some help.

(-_-)
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 4):
Chickenspicy, k_khan_bt, Xanadu, Mundu19

k_khan_bt wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 3:25 am @Shamaninc Thanks for your kind comments, not clear what did you mean
May i know
what are the basis for them?
did you tried a system?
did you not find an arrow?
did you expected a single signal arrow etc?

Mind it with your kind comments we are also trying to refine Orbit the system
therefore its you who may help us to better understand it.

Regards
Let me just add that there is a lot to read and contemplate in order to understand what the tool is, what it does and how best to exploit it. No one teaches anyone or tries to explain to anyone how to use/understand the rsi to fit their individual imaginations of what a desirable rsi should look like and or how it should in fact behave (irrespective of our individual wants). We all study the rsi for how it is made and how it works and use it to the best of our abilities in the contexts we feel the rsi is best suited to. But realistically, if you do not understand the rsi for its properties as made there is hardly any sense in which it (the rsi) would be usefully explained to the individual. The fact remains that Orbit the Tool follows certain principles and unless one takes the pain to understand those and therefore the context of its application and utility in trading then it becomes difficult to the point of impossibility to understand it at all. For instance what the original poster wants is completely out of sync with the basis of the tool. The tool presents the market in the way mathematics models complex dynamical systems and unless that poster actually understands how mathematics models dynamical systems, to ask that the tool be made to behave exactly like the exponential moving average because that is the posters best sense of a useful tool in the context of trading, misses opportunities of further learning in how markets behave from the perspective of complex dynamical systems, and denies others interested in such a perspective the knowledge they seek. I am not sure that is a reasonable ask. A lot has been put out in forum that requires to be first reviewed and considered. I think those are things we want to deal with first and only when that is done might we be better placed to discuss the tool in particular contexts. This is especially so because the tool is not suggested as a "technical" indicator and we need therefore to understand the tool first for what it is and the only way is to follow through on the various printouts in forum plus other related information outwith forum relating to the tool and its context (chaos theory and fractal geometry). Once we gain such knowledge and understanding and query our understanding by asking questions in forum related to what we have read then we might make more headway in making suggestions based on our understanding of the tool and or subject field.

(-_-)
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 4):
Chickenspicy, k_khan_bt, Jackson Doh, Mundu19

Woodyz wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 10:21 pm I totally agree mate............
It certainly does not work in with the K.I.S.S principle that's for sure
How do you wish we apply this K.I.S.S principle? To how the model works or to something else? Mathematics says the market is a complex dynamical system and Orbit the Tool presents that understanding in its simplest form. So what else do you wish kept simple? Everything is correct always but everything is not the same thing (the term complex implies a system that has many parts related in specific ways). For example, at any point Orbit reads and tells an anti-persistent series or range and the Orbit Spot arrow is pointing up then you have that both aspects of the dynamical system are true a) price is rising, b) but in a folding range. That is the communication. That information guides your entry to be informed that you are not rising in a "trending" range but rising in what "technical" analysis calls a congested range or congestion. So the astute trader knows to exit such a move if traded, correctly (i.e. in a timely manner and not to tarry). Is that not simple enough to understand and use to your advantage? These facts are provided in a manual in forum and available for you to know therefore, if that is exceedingly complicated to understand which part would you have us delete to K.I.S.S? The accurate part about the direction of price or the accurate part about the type of fluctuation trading or both? Or do you wish to first spend a little more time understanding about what you are talking? That is, really get to know what the tool is and or how it works (or at least try to do so), before we talk some more about this principle you call K.I.S.S?

(-_-)
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 3):
Chickenspicy, k_khan_bt, Mundu19

Darkdoji wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:04 am Let me just add that there is a lot to read and contemplate in order to understand what the tool is, what it does and how best to exploit it. No one teaches anyone or tries to explain to anyone how to use/understand the rsi to fit their individual imaginations of what a desirable rsi should look like and or how it should in fact behave (irrespective of our individual wants). We all study the rsi for how it is made and how it works and use it to the best of our abilities in the contexts we feel the rsi is best suited to. But realistically, if you do not understand the rsi for its properties as made there is hardly any sense in which it (the rsi) would be usefully explained to the individual. The fact remains that Orbit the Tool follows certain principles and unless one takes the pain to understand those and therefore the context of its application and utility in trading then it becomes difficult to the point of impossibility to understand it at all. For instance what the original poster wants is completely out of sync with the basis of the tool. The tool presents the market in the way mathematics models complex dynamical systems and unless that poster actually understands how mathematics models dynamical systems, to ask that the tool be made to behave exactly like the exponential moving average because that is the posters best sense of a useful tool in the context of trading, misses opportunities of further learning in how markets behave from the perspective of complex dynamical systems, and denies others interested in such a perspective the knowledge they seek. I am not sure that is a reasonable ask. A lot has been put out in forum that requires to be first reviewed and considered. I think those are things we want to deal with first and only when that is done might we be better placed to discuss the tool in particular contexts. This is especially so because the tool is not suggested as a "technical" indicator and we need therefore to understand the tool first for what it is and the only way is to follow through on the various printouts in forum plus other related information outwith forum relating to the tool and its context (chaos theory and fractal geometry). Once we gain such knowledge and understanding and query our understanding by asking questions in forum related to what we have read then we might make more headway in making suggestions based on our understanding of the tool and or subject field.

(-_-)
hello friend thanks for your attention....

I will follow your advice and test on m30, h1...
But I still repeat the tools are great and I'm very excited to study and put them into practice...
As I told you, I read the pdf several times and there are still many doubts about what is really important in this bunch of information....
1) What should we look at before making the decision to enter into an operation?

2) which indicators are the most important, and should they always be in symmetry?

I simply want to catch a strong trend, and follow it.... all the arrows show good security to know a direction... but there's still a lot of doubt, a lot of information... I'll keep reading the pdfs...
*************BUT if you could do me a great favor and put prints indicating what you should look at, what should be in symmetry .... if you could give some examples (entry exemples with photos or videos) with videos or just mt4 prints showing what you write it would be something wonderful and much clearer... thanks bro
These users thanked the author 1337br for the post:
Chickenspicy

1337br wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 1:30 pm hello friend thanks for your attention....

I will follow your advice and test on m30, h1...
But I still repeat the tools are great and I'm very excited to study and put them into practice...
As I told you, I read the pdf several times and there are still many doubts about what is really important in this bunch of information....
1) What should we look at before making the decision to enter into an operation?

2) which indicators are the most important, and should they always be in symmetry?

I simply want to catch a strong trend, and follow it.... all the arrows show good security to know a direction... but there's still a lot of doubt, a lot of information... I'll keep reading the pdfs...
*************BUT if you could do me a great favor and put prints indicating what you should look at, what should be in symmetry .... if you could give some examples (entry exemples with photos or videos) with videos or just mt4 prints showing what you write it would be something wonderful and much clearer... thanks bro
It is again not a "technical" indicator and does not tell you one thing because there is not one thing by which to define a complex dynamical system which is how mathematics models the market -----------> as a complex dynamical system. It gives you full information about the state of the entire system as it evolves. You did not master the rsi in a day, a week or even in a month. So my advice is to keep at it starting from how we explained how the equation that underpins the tool works. For example, when a pivot is at a low a) you have to decide a low yes but in what part of the MRI range is price fluctuating? If it is in the Fibo range then the chaotic behaviour being exhibited is one of repeatedly folding (i.e. making highs and lows in the constrained MRI fibo range repeatedly) so b) as such at a low in that range you see in say H1 measured by a semaphore, when the Orbit Spot arrow changes to green pointing up you enter up expecting to reach the opposite red stop at high and at that high expect to repeat the same procedure in the opposite sense). c) When the behaviour is repeated folding you would expect to read from the Price Dynamics Icon that you are trading an anti-persistent series so you have confirmation of what behaviour you are dealing with. d) if the term arrow is pointing up then your immediate information is that you would expect price to eventually break north, etc so the point is the arrows tell you different things at different times and explain the state of the market to help you trade accurately and therefore there is no sense in which one arrow is more important than another you have to learn from the manual and other prints what each is for and what information they allow so you can make the market consistently and optimally. You have to do some work in understanding what the tool is telling you sir and that it is not an indicator you are dealing with but an informational platform. So you need to read the manual know what each icon is saying when and how to respond by also observing the tool and its messages and the context of its messages over time watching it operate in real-time. I hope that gives you the sense that you have been in a terrible rush going nowhere expecting to find one arrow that solves all issues for you. That is not the way a fractured structure works and the market is fractured in real-time and so many events combine to define the fluctuations and the tool reads and communicates these to you by various arrows and icons which once understood by you means you just glance at the screen and soon you can tell exactly what is going on. I hope that makes sense. It is not a "technical" indicator and does not tell just a thing it gives you a detailed picture of where you are and what to expect ahead and as you experience that future what exactly you are experiencing. For instance in exponential divergence you soon reach what is generally called the finite loop equilibrium and once in it the tool will immediately tell you hey boss you have traded stretching behaviour to this point boss but boss right now you are in range and if the Term Trade arrow continues to point up then it adds to you that but sir we still expect to break even higher so sir do you wish to exit or what since you can add or exit, etc. Hope I make sense - it is NOT A CROSS OVER OF 2 MA's you are reading it is NOT an indicator please get that straight then try to read up what you need to not try to trade it as an indicator looking for which arrow to hang unto. It requires your head to work and the idea that you can find money as you would fruits on a tree is fantasy you got to use your head and Orbit makes it dead easy to do so. But you need to put in time understanding it. Hope that makes sense.

(-_-)
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 3):
k_khan_bt, BabLeBaobab, Mundu19