Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

Mladen, is a person I respect profoundly because he has given trading so much along with the many tools he has allowed us for free as well as the knowledge he has imparted again free on this and other sites before this. He has explained the difference between re-calculations and repainting on this site so clearly everyone here should have an honours degree on that subject. You cannot have hard stops in dynamical space especially one that contains a recursive variable. We have said that in fact the variable price is chaotic. So what does that mean? If you do not know how can you fit its behaviour correctly. It makes higher highs and lower lows that is its nature --- that is why it is chaotic and recursive and its behaviour is to repeat its actions persistently in one direction at a time and so how do you model it without a recalculating tool sir? Given it is recursive it does not simply stop at a point. To progress and express its nature accurately it must repeat the same action several times in the same direction and to call that "repainting" not just misses the point but on a site with quality education on the subject is to deny the effort in having all of us members properly informed. Zigzags do not "repaint" they validly recalculate by design because they are representing price movement accurately. To demand otherwise is to pursue a notion of price reality that does not exist. When you see a "repaint" the behaviour is different from a recalculation and recalculating tools have the most important place in trading because the market is chaotic anything else would be dishonest to say the least. Has anyone ever seen an amplitude seeking tool that measures markets to a hard stop? So you see weighted semaphores marked 1, 2, 3 etc specifying the notion of deep, deeper, deepest and are therefore in mathematics (especially chaos math), topologically accurate (to understand this please look up topology which is the mathematics in which a square is equal to a circle). If tools based on such are thought of by mathematics as dead precise, then it is more important to understand why and accept their utility in context than to dismiss their measures based on incomplete understanding of nuanced notions of measurements that depend on what, when and where to expect what types must prevail to help you meet and gain specific information. Please note this is how I express and no offence is intended but rather accurate exchange is my desired object. I hope I make some sense.

(-_-)
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post:
k_khan_bt

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

Darkdoji wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 6:09 am Arrows do not relate to "time frames" at all but to the price sequences that the market offers. Consider that "time frames" are superficial impositions in that, they are time constrained views or windows of a single price point bounced about some common but bounded space for the entire market. So when you view in 5 minutes how far a point has travelled in terms of that window, you simply are viewing in granular detail the same point moving up in H1, D1 and or MN. We do not have 9 different price points because we have 9 "time frames," we have just a single point (the singularity). So if price is moving up it is doing so at the same time across all "time frames" because there is only one sequence allowed by the market at a time and it is either going up or down and not 9 different sequences. The range of a sequence does not depend on "time frames" but on the transactions driving it. This is one reason why Orbit reports the sequences such that it is irrelevant the time window you use.
Importantly, and again, Orbit reports sequences in this way because the market allows only a single sequence at any one time and because Orbit times the begin and end of this sequence correctly, when arrows point up or down they do so for that single sequence so you can make as much money as the market offers for that sequence. That direction it points is true across all "time frames" at the same time. Because of course these market sequences are differently fractured (more or less granular) depending on which window you view them we suggest some average window for viewing them such as H1 so you can exploit a sequence to ifs fullest - e.g. looking at the same sequence in M5 gives you an impression that some "trend" has ended causing you may be to enter an opposite trade and then quickly getting whipsawed because if viewed in say H1 you would see that in the "trend" just started and you should have relaxed to collect 1k points rather than lose 200 or more points. I hope I make sense. Orbit presents the market as it works and on a factual basis it is an equation driving an oscillator model of the market and is best understood as such to gain from such accuracy as underpins its readings.
And, I have explained above (in response to another post) how you can scale this viewing of movement to some average resolution useful to trading the fractured sequences available. Please look at my response before this. To summarise, the one week candle has 7200 minutes of transactions in it and these accumulate every minute per day to define it so. The 1 minute "time frame" is merely way more fractured than the one week but it is the 1 minute price action that accumulates in a week to define a one week bar. All you need is a) where is the average pivot at a low? When does the sign for that average change to green (i.e. the Orbit Spot arrow), so that is what gives you accurate trades and the timing of the change in direction of the average pivot which we have said is best read in H1. But do not forget that depending on direction, when that stop was at a low it was at a low everywhere across the feed and has its match across the entire feed from M1 to MN (i.e. pivots are nested and reduce to a single base and are the same regardless of "time frame" since frames provide no additional information to the fact of a pivot. It is simply a question of in what window to read stops best and therefore to act on such information to win. Stops (pivots, semaphores, etc) reduce to the same exact point across the entire 9 "frames" (the market is a nested system of pivots and when we do not understand this or cannot visualize its meaning we make costly mistakes).
(-_-)
Yes but what i mean is if the timeframe the template is attached to will change when signal will be given. For example lets say it shows buy arrow at 17:38 , but i have it attached to 1H chart. The signal will be given at 17:38 or at 18:00? Also is there any alert so that user does not need to keep looking the screen all the time?

I tried the system yesterday on 30M timeframe but i didnt see any signal change, so i dont know if it is working correctly or it is freezed.

ffsss wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 8:54 am Yes but what i mean is if the timeframe the template is attached to will change when signal will be given. For example lets say it shows buy arrow at 17:38 , but i have it attached to 1H chart. The signal will be given at 17:38 or at 18:00? Also is there any alert so that user does not need to keep looking the screen all the time?

I tried the system yesterday on 30M timeframe but i didnt see any signal change, so i dont know if it is working correctly or it is freezed.
Simply if arrows & fractals re appearing then system is not freezed.
eⁱˣ=cos(x)+i⋅sin(x) / e i π + 1 = 0/z = r e i θ / e x + i y = e x ( cos ⁡ y + i sin− sin θ, cos θ) ⁡

The key is spotting the regularity inside the irregular,
the pattern in the formless. Contrary to popular
opinion, mathematics is about simplifying life, not complicating it.
A child learns a bag of candies can be shared fairly by counting them out: That is numeracy. She
abstracts that notion to dividing a candy bar into equal pieces: arithmetic. Then, she
learns to calculate how much cocoa and sugar she will need to make enough
chocolate for fifteen friends: algebra. And so it goes in mathematics, from the easiest
to the hardest. The fastest way to simplify things is to spot the symmetries, or
invariances—the fundamental properties that do not change from one object under
study to another.
A fractal has a special kind of invariance or symmetry that relates a whole to its
parts: The whole can be broken into smaller parts, each an echo of the whole.
These users thanked the author k_khan_bt for the post (total 3):
Darkdoji, Chickenspicy, Xanadu
eⁱˣ=cos(x)+i⋅sin(x) / e i π + 1 = 0/z = r e i θ / e x + i y = e x ( cos ⁡ y + i sin− sin θ, cos θ) ⁡

ffsss wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 8:54 am Yes but what i mean is if the timeframe the template is attached to will change when signal will be given. For example lets say it shows buy arrow at 17:38 , but i have it attached to 1H chart. The signal will be given at 17:38 or at 18:00? Also is there any alert so that user does not need to keep looking the screen all the time?

Not quite sure I understand your exact meaning of signal and change but what I am trying to explain is that what you call signal for instance the Orbit Spot arrow changes only for an entire sequence or move. So for instance when the Orbit Spot arrow changes it tells you about the whole market not a change in M5 separate from H4 for instance - its change at any time means that M1 - MN are moving up e.g. when Spot turns green or up. How long and how far in pips this remains true depends on the balance of orders reaching the feed (again n - 9n). Does that help?

(-_-)
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post:
Chickenspicy

Darkdoji wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 10:11 am Not quite sure I understand your exact meaning of signal and change but what I am trying to explain is that what you call signal for instance the Orbit Spot arrow changes only for an entire sequence or move. So for instance when the Orbit Spot arrow changes it tells you about the whole market not a change in M5 separate from H4 for instance - its change at any time means that M1 - MN are moving up e.g. when Spot turns green or up. How long and how far in pips this remains true depends on the balance of orders reaching the feed (again n - 9n). Does that help?

(-_-)
What i mean is, will when that arrow changes depend on the timeframe of the chart the template is attached to? Or will the signal be the same from 1 min chart and 1month chart (the arrow signal for example). I understand what you mean, but i ask when the arrow "refreshes" (for example change from persistent to antipersistent)

If it doesnt depend on timeframe, it could change any time, so user must be on screen all the time, is there any way to add alerts?

I have a few questions.
If this system gives 100% of signals, then why can't you make one indicator, for example, an arrow on the chart? After all, everywhere it is said that the system gives an accurate signal. Why so much different information if there is one exact signal?
Is there any site? Development information?
These users thanked the author Shamaninc for the post (total 2):
Woodyz, WilliamB

LikeRe: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

Shamaninc wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 9:29 pm I have a few questions.
If this system gives 100% of signals, then why can't you make one indicator, for example, an arrow on the chart? After all, everywhere it is said that the system gives an accurate signal. Why so much different information if there is one exact signal?
Is there any site? Development information?
I totally agree mate............
It certainly does not work in with the K.I.S.S principle that's for sure
These users thanked the author Woodyz for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, WilliamB