Re: RSI Indicators for MT4

kvak wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 11:19 am This is different code, try....if it is ok, I make mod for your requested coloring mode...
Thanks kvak
for lower time frame i feel need new and old version. thanks for sharing. i feel no need further colour change for SLOPE histo at this stage :)
i can see the clear market trend using both versions + stoch OB reversal when RSI line ; histo below 50 and slope
Attachments
These users thanked the author sal for the post:
Chickenspicy
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

RodrigoRT7 wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 4:29 am I imagine it's some kind of Semafor . May i have it here, if I find it among my indicators, I'll post it for you.
As I said, these demarcated points are definitely a Semafor (which repaints, like all semafor). the other indicator, I've seen with the name of Elliott Wave, which serves to "help" to count the Elliott waves (and also repaints, if I'm not mistaken). I even found some traffic lights here in the forum itself, with a small aesthetic difference in these points, but with the same dynamics... remembering that XARD and Kwak provided us with some with the function of a button, which is very useful to reduce the visual pollution of graphics. :D

here it my semafor exemples :D
These users thanked the author RodrigoRT7 for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, The_One92

mr.tools/kvak

can you modify arrows based on the below rules

UP ARROW (EXIT condition)
if the line enter 55 level and exit 55 level up before crosses 45 level ( 45 level should not crosses) - UP exit ARROW

DOWN ARROW (EXIT condition)
if the line enter 45 level and exit 45 level down before crosses 55 level ( 55 level should not crosses) - Dwon exit ARROW
See snap i marked round in white round positions
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi