Re: New & Old Multi-level monetary currency strength indicators & Instrument panel sets

Risk-Reward-Box

FORM BlueRain

I have modified one of indicator and it should work for you.

1. Inline Priceline, Pip distance, total Risk Amount, total Risk percentage based on account balance.
2. RiskLot Size, PipValue on RiskLot Size
3. Label output of RR on Chart. ( Positions are adjustable )

To get correct values, you should enter your risk lotsize first.

No Button.
Updated version uploaded: corrected spelling mistake on option input.

Update #2: Button Version - Added per request.
When RR Box is not being used, you can click "Remove Box" - that will remove boxes.
When you need new R/R, click "Reset" - that will start over from latest price poin.
These users thanked the author DAVID99 for the post (total 3):
dmnik, rudiarius, Jedidiah

Re: New & Old Multi-level monetary currency strength indicators & Instrument panel sets

This is an indicator that draws an arrow when a calculation that seems to me very similar to the CCI reaches a specified level. In the chart below, I've set these levels to 150 and -150, there are a lot of settings to tweak, but thought it might be useful to some, or just thought provoking.

Put the panel in the expert folder

it already has a strength indicator
You can change the lotepode for buy, sell and close operations (all close)

Click on the pair symbol on the right and we go directly to the pair chart (just set the 1x8 that you'll be looking at when Robinho closes the candle)

This tool can

Good luck to everyone.