Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

muhammadfarooq wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 10:26 pm hott lott with adx

XARD: Love that indy in the sub-window :In Love:
;)
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 5):
NewLight, Forexlearner, Chickenspicy, StuartWong, maroka
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

xard777 wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 8:22 pm OK, That is me finished trading for this year. I will post an update on Christmas Day should anyone want it.
Remember, the next three big trading months are FEB, MAR, & APR 2023.
Until then, enjoy the break with family and friends and have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year everyone.
Forex-Station.com is still the best website for traders to gain a wealth of information on trading for a living.

Xard777

Respected Xard Sir,

You are the Best among the Best.

Thanks for your Generosity, Kindness, Support.
Thanks. Thanks. Thanks.
These users thanked the author thomdel for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, StuartWong

Sir Xard, God bless you and family. As always,"Givers never lack" You & your lovely family will not lack the good things of live all the coming years, in Jesus' name. Merry Xmas and a most prosperous new year in advance......................................................................................LOL
These users thanked the author Resilient2win for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, StuartWong

xard777 wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 8:22 pm OK, That is me finished trading for this year. I will post an update on Christmas Day should anyone want it.
Until then, enjoy the break with family and friends and have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year everyone.
Forex-Station.com is still the best website for traders to gain a wealth of information on trading for a living.

Xard777
Merry Xmas and a most prosperous new year in advance
These users thanked the author Frankw for the post (total 3):
Jedidiah, StuartWong, fibo7818

Xard777
Dear Mr Xard,

Good day to you.
Thank you.
Thank you for your heart of gold, putting your best of the best into every version.
I look forward to receive the update as a valuable Christmas gift on Christmas Day.
May the LORD God shower His richest blessings of shalom, health and wealth upon you and family, watching over you and family in your going out and coming in.

Blessed Christmas.

Sincerely,

Stuart
These users thanked the author StuartWong for the post:
Jedidiah

HappyRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Xard777
Wow Xard, this looks like the game changer :In Love:

Well done Boss for the great input and dedication
These users thanked the author The_One92 for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, Jedidiah

DownloadRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Xard777
To Xard and all Coder's herein' All the Best and thank's for ur Efforts!

And Just to Second Xard's point on Feb, Mar, Apr, and unless ur a Scalper, imho I do think the VIX should be ONE of ur "go-to" References before u open ur Trading Terminals Daily !!!

For me; Any VIX Reading & STRICTLY;

1. ≥ 10 - Great ; Trade along, Normal Risk
2. 8.5 ≤ x ≤ 9.9 ; Half - Risk only
3. ≤ x ≤ 8.5 - No Live trades ! Demo Trades Only + LAGER / SINGLE MALT + SLEEP :)

Ranges ( Mostly when Vix ≤ 8.5 ) will finish you ! Volume is Thin and then U get these sudden Crazy Moves like the JPY Crosses this week !

From VIX, maybe you can guess my Second Stop before I even open my Trading Terminal and add it to ur Daily Routine ?!!

Merry X - Mas & A Happy New YR to ya'all !
Attachments
These users thanked the author kjoni for the post (total 3):
KingSaviour, Jedidiah, traderduke

HappyRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

kjoni wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 1:59 pm To Xard and all Coder's herein' All the Best and thank's for ur Efforts!

And Just to Second Xard's point on Feb, Mar, Apr, and unless ur a Scalper, imho I do think the VIX should be ONE of ur "go-to" References before u open ur Trading Terminals Daily !!!

For me; Any VIX Reading & STRICTLY;

1. ≥ 10 - Great ; Trade along, Normal Risk
2. 8.5 ≤ x ≤ 9.9 ; Half - Risk only
3. ≤ x ≤ 8.5 - No Live trades ! Demo Trades Only + LAGER / SINGLE MALT + SLEEP :)

Ranges ( Mostly when Vix ≤ 8.5 ) will finish you ! Volume is Thin and then U get these sudden Crazy Moves like the JPY Crosses this week !

From VIX, maybe you can guess my Second Stop before I even open my Trading Terminal and add it to ur Daily Routine ?!!

Merry X - Mas & A Happy New YR to ya'all !

Imho, Ur Second Stop should tell u where to FOCUS ur Day Trading Strategy TODAY before you OPEN UR TRADING TERMINAL. MAKE IT A ROUTINE ! Ur XARD 2nd Dot Strategy allow's you to TRADE on whatever Asset Class is Trending. By Mid - Way London Market's (1200 GMT) and before NY Open you should have a good idea where the $ (Smart Money ) flow is.... But that's just me! Example below is just FX.... whole " CHECK " Sequence takes less than 2 minutes :)
Attachments
These users thanked the author kjoni for the post (total 5):
Shamaninc, eduarescobar, Jedidiah, DRAXILL, Nero