Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hello, I wonder if it could be possible to create an Overlay mod for a Symbol Changer indicator. This would be a changer where you get an overlay chart of the selected symbol instead of opening a new chart. This indicator should be a huge help to hedge pairs in combination whith the nine47 correlation table posted in the dashboard thread. You find the highest correlated pairs using the dashboard and then you use de symbol changer to analyze and pick the best deviation.

This is the overlay indicator I use (writing manually the input each time I change pairs)

shinnosuke wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 7:12 pm Hello pucmola. i like to search for anomalies on some indicators too. start from divergence that i think they are an anomalies too,
so about the picture you share. what anomalies happening there?
an anomalies between the 2 lines? can you give us a clue?
what i saw is one line crossing zero, where the other line was not. if this is what you meant on the circle you drawed.
regards.
hello, yes, there is more possible, but I haven't studied it yet.... I will after the vacation.... just before turning off the laptop, I was interested in the wonderful opportunities for trading in the indicator that I added there without tuning whether it makes sense to continue with it. ..and by anomaly I meant when one line is equal to the other and they go parallel for a bit... more after studying. ;)
learn to use the indicator first, then trade...
Betyx

bonbon123 wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 12:45 am Hi, can you share the index indicator?
sorry, I already wrote the reason why. but, it is a combination of indicators - MA, RSI, williams-smoothed, index-smoothed.

stop indicator - shows 3 things....SR levels to which he always returns, closing the trade - at the best price when the candle stands in the mt4 platform, but the price is much higher. Thirdly, I call it manipulation of the market... when the market has had enough and it still holds the direction... the more the fall in the opposite direction
These users thanked the author Pucmola for the post:
bonbon123
learn to use the indicator first, then trade...
Betyx

mr.tools/kvak
can you please make arrows

macd hull indicator

conditions -UP
when the 2 ma lines crosses above zero level
1st histobar red and change colour / slope / height reduced
if the 2nd histor bar height is lesser than 1st histobar & slope change - arrow up
please note: If the further arrows is based on the the depth of previous hsitobar

example 1st histo red bar slope is < 2nd < 3rd etc....(marked in snap 2)
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

Johan33 wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 11:56 am An indicator like this
But in this indicator, the line distance is calculated with a different formula.
25% multiplied by the current price=pip size, the distance between the lines
And in the settings of this indicator, you can set a number so that the lines are drawn with a distance from this number (manual pivot).
As you can see in the picture, I put this number as 1780
can you make an indicator in which the distance of the lines from each other is calculated both through the direct value of the pip that we determine and through X percent of the current price?
And can we have a central number that lines can be drawn with a certain distance from that number?

Hi Mrtools
Can you make an indicator with these features??

Pucmola wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 2:11 pm hello, yes, there is more possible, but I haven't studied it yet.... I will after the vacation.... just before turning off the laptop, I was interested in the wonderful opportunities for trading in the indicator that I added there without tuning whether it makes sense to continue with it. ..and by anomaly I meant when one line is equal to the other and they go parallel for a bit... more after studying. ;)
yep, i get you.
will wait for more information about your indicators.
it is interesting.

regards

bonbon123 wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 2:02 am Hi, anyone can make arrow of supply/demand don't repaint when it appear?
try this idea!
use next higher time frame on current chart
plot the price block levels appear by horizontal lines
change higher time frame to current frame on current chart
when the price hits these zones with arrows ,,, open trade as per arrow direction for higher time frame period.
see snap
Attachments
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi