Why didn't you give up in trading.

As we all know trading is one of the hardest skills anyone can obtain. From money management to psychology, the list is endless in order for one to become a profitable trader. So my question is why didn't you give up in trading after facing a major setback (which we all have experienced in trading). Personally I didn't give simply because I wanted to fund my business ideas without getting a loan from a bank , this drives me to continue learning and become an even trader. Also the potential financial trading can provide if done correctly...I also hate working a 9/5 lol:)
These users thanked the author Sepo for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, Knight
Trust the process:)

Re: Why didn't you give up in trading.

Not forgetting that 90% of traders do not succeed in trading with only 5-10% able to put in the hard work required to be able to survive in this industry.
Sepo wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 6:38 am As we all know trading is one of the hardest skills anyone can obtain. From money management to psychology, the list is endless in order for one to become a profitable trader. So my question is why didn't you give up in trading after facing a major setback (which we all have experienced in trading). Personally I didn't give simply because I wanted to fund my business ideas without getting a loan from a bank , this drives me to continue learning and become an even trader. Also the potential financial trading can provide if done correctly...I also hate working a 9/5 lol:)
Trust the process:)

Selling their own products and services you constantly hear and read: 90% of traders are losing money. As a matter of fact, also the 10 percent are losing money but they know how to manage their trades, cut the losses pretty quick and let profitable trades run. Meaning they can professionally handle the psychological part of trading without emotions interfering in trading decisions.

This issue has been addressed here. Everyone who knows the basics can be a profitable trader!

viewtopic.php?p=1295498664#p1295498664
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post (total 3):
Jedidiah, Sepo, Chickenspicy

I started trading to help my family. I had 3 kids back to back to back with my husband, we were in love and wanted a family but honest didn't have our priorities right because we were broke. He worked and made pretty good money, but we had a lot of bills and car payments (no public transportation anywhere near us). I realized I couldn't pay for daycare and needed something flexible that would let me work from home. I also couldn't take calls because of all the chaos.
I saw the opportunity trading could provide and that there weren't many other options, so I never gave up on it, even when I went through some tougher times with it.
These users thanked the author HeavLeighGill for the post (total 3):
Chickenspicy, traderokey, Krunal Gajjar