Re: XXXX Trading System "Money For Nothing" (except blood, sweat, tears and persistence)

This is an update of my EA to version 50.50. The main change is the Maximum Spread setting, if the spread is higher than the number set it will not open a trade and the chart background will change to red. This has no effect on closing trades. The default is 6.0, JPN225 spread was 8 at the time of taking the screenshot.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 9):
Skyold, Jedidiah, StuartWong, Ricstar_8, 88FX88, Chickenspicy, Castle73, jmonts, Musashi
nil desperandum

Re: XXXX Trading System "Money For Nothing" (except blood, sweat, tears and persistence)

Giangyforex wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 10:33 pm Hi to all Guys and thanks to Fourxxxx for this system i have a little question , the big semafor down is not confirmed so its possible to enter short like my chart attached ? thanks to all

i am always confused with entry against big dot :)
What does it mean to you 'when everything is aligned'?
It's a question you should answer yourself.
I would only wait for a short opportunity if the support at 33745 breaks down and the slope is negativ.
EDIT: For me, the SLOPE is an important decision factor
These users thanked the author Skyold for the post (total 2):
XXXX, Giangyforex
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

Giangyforex wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 10:33 pm Hi to all Guys and thanks to Fourxxxx for this system i have a little question , the big semafor down is note confirmed so its possible to enter short like my chart attached ? thanks to all
First of all look for the little white triangle at the top of the chart and slide it to the right a little the chart will be much better.

The image you posted has a second dot shown by the 33745.18 and the Square Semafor below so no, it is not time to sell.

When you get a semafor with the white circle on M5 and the M15 chart still has a red ribbon it may be a sell. But I think it is time to wait as it looks like the trend is changing to UP. But it may go down, best to WAIT.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 4):
Skyold, Giangyforex, boytoy, Musashi
nil desperandum

FourXXXX wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 11:13 pm First of all look for the little white triangle at the top of the chart and slide it to the right a little the chart will be much better.

The image you posted has a second dot shown by the 33745.18 and the Square Semafor below so no, it is not time to sell.

When you get a semafor with the white circle on M5 and the M15 chart still has a red ribbon it may be a sell. But I think it is time to wait as it looks like the trend is changing to UP. But it may go down, best to WAIT.
Great respect to you. You already have 28% wow :clap:
You are really getting closer to your goal every week.
Congratulations to you.
These users thanked the author Skyold for the post (total 2):
XXXX, Musashi
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

LikeRe: XXXX Trading System "Money For Nothing" (except blood, sweat, tears and persistence)

FourXXXX wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 11:13 pm First of all look for the little white triangle at the top of the chart and slide it to the right a little the chart will be much better.
FourXXXX I praise and thank you for spending your own time helping us aspiring traders understand things a lot clearer. You've got great knowledge and wisdom and I always enjoy reading your posts man 💭

Also XXXX beer is legendary (just like you) 🍺
These users thanked the author boytoy for the post:
XXXX

boytoy wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 11:52 pm FourXXXX I praise and thank you for spending your own time helping us aspiring traders understand things a lot clearer. You've got great knowledge and wisdom and I always enjoy reading your posts man 💭

Also XXXX beer is legendary (just like you) 🍺
Thank you for your kind words.

I had thought maybe FAQ thread for Xard type trading maybe helpful. Two years ago I was not aware of any of it, took me quite a while to find the answers spread through the 1000 plus pages on Xards thread.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 2):
boytoy, Musashi
nil desperandum

Skyold wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 11:26 pm Great respect to you. You already have 28% wow :clap:
You are really getting closer to your goal every week.
Congratulations to you.

Thank you, my trading is getting better all the time, biggest hurdle I have these days is closing trades too soon. But that is becoming less of an issue, I can do 100% in a day in SIM, just need to set my TP @ 61.8 and leave it alone. Soon I will switch to a pro account that will give me 100:1 leverage rather than the nanny state 20:1 I have ATM.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, Musashi
nil desperandum

FourXXXX wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 12:07 am Thank you, my trading is getting better all the time, biggest hurdle I have these days is closing trades too soon. But that is becoming less of an issue, I can do 100% in a day in SIM, just need to set my TP @ 61.8 and leave it alone. Soon I will switch to a pro account that will give me 100:1 leverage rather than the nanny state 20:1 I have ATM.
I am very happy for you.
You are not alone with your hurdles. I still struggle with letting profits run. The worst is when the high profits start to get smaller and smaller.
These users thanked the author Skyold for the post (total 3):
Chickenspicy, XXXX, Musashi