Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

braciola719 wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 7:12 pm uuu
;)
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

OK, That is me finished trading for this year. I will post an update on Christmas Day should anyone want it.
Remember, the next three big trading months are FEB, MAR, & APR 2023.
Until then, enjoy the break with family and friends and have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year everyone.
Forex-Station.com is still the best website for traders to gain a wealth of information on trading for a living.

Xard777
Attachments
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

LikeRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 8:22 pm OK, That is me finished trading for this year. I will post an update on Christmas Day should anyone want it.
Remember, the next three big trading months are FEB, MAR, & APR 2023.
Until then, enjoy the break with family and friends and have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year everyone.
Forex-Station.com is still the best website for traders to gain a wealth of information on trading for a living.

Xard777
Thank you for everything you have shared, hope you have a very merry Christmas and an even merrier new year. :thumbup:
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 9):
Musashi, Skyold, Jedidiah, StuartWong, Mickey Abi, eduarescobar, MarVas, Chickenspicy, maroka
nil desperandum