Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Pucmola wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 10:25 am I love the anomalies in the indicators, I'll let the laptop rest, 72 hours of live video is enough to start with, we'll see what else needs to be fixed and then backtest uff
Hello pucmola. i like to search for anomalies on some indicators too. start from divergence that i think they are an anomalies too,
so about the picture you share. what anomalies happening there?
an anomalies between the 2 lines? can you give us a clue?
what i saw is one line crossing zero, where the other line was not. if this is what you meant on the circle you drawed.
regards.

I realise this might be a big ask because I know very little about coding, but if there are any kind Santas out there who can deliver a Christmas miracle, this idea might appeal to some folks if it can be done.

Is there a way to create time-frame buttons on the chart for this volume profile so that you can explore the VP of different time frames quickly using only one instance?

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!
These users thanked the author Beastie for the post:
RplusT

[quote=Sepo post_id=1295498583 time=1671106381 user_id=4951975]
Does anyone by chance have the first sub window indicator. This image was posted by Bilbao and the name of the indicator is DZ tringular Ma Reverse Hist.

viewtopic.php?f=579496&t=8423458
try this page...:) and post
Sepo you are good person to post new indies .. ;)
These users thanked the author sal for the post (total 2):
Sepo, Chickenspicy
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

Greetings to all,

Just a tiny request for the devs, please would you make the VWAPB Bands indictor MTF?

I looked at the code, but my knowledge is very far from a solution.

Thank you

ps: go see my intraday swinging setup @ viewtopic.php?p=1295496595#p1295496595
Check out my Intraday Swinging Setup - Updated Q4 2022... viewtopic.php?p=1295496595#p1295496595