Re: XXXX Trading System "Money For Nothing" (except blood, sweat, tears and persistence)

FourXXXX wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 7:23 am I joined Forex-station almost 2 years ago, of the time I have spent on here more than 95% would have been in Xards thread. For the first 3 months, I was comparing his system to another that I was using at that time. Then I made the decision to trade Xard only, the one thing that stuck in my head was his profit. If there is a more profitable system freely available I am not aware of it. In the time I have used this system I have had rough patches even a period where I could not open a trade. But at no time have I gone to anything else, what kept me on this system is seeing Xard showing 20, 30, 50 and even 142% in one day. Privately he has told me has an odd day where he makes a loss and quits for the day when his threshold is broken.

One day I will get to 100% profit the day, that day is getting closer as my results keep improving. I trade with exactly what I have posted here and won't change unless there is a very good reason to. My belief is it is far better to just trade one system and get to know it well. Not wanting to take anything away from Xard but I think a lot people follow his system waiting for the next version that is going to magically turn them into a super trader. The system is not the biggest thing that affects your profit is your own Physiology, some say it is 80%, I believe it is more than that. Tom Hougaard's Physiology material helped me a lot, I tried following his Telegram trades and quickly gave up that when I was 60 pips in profit on the DAX and he was -5 and talking about shorting while I was long. The biggest thing I learnt from him was that going what will make you profitable is the hardest. Closing your losses quickly instead of hanging on to the hope they will turn around and letting your profits run instead of closing when you have a small profit.
Dear Mr Four XXXX,
In hindsight, I agreed with you whole heartedly "it is far better to just trade one system and get to know it well". Yes, I stay with one and the same version.
Thank you for sharing your experience with Mr Xard's system: I have had rough patches even a period where I could not open a trade. It is a comfort to know that my experience with the XARD system is not alone. It is not the XARD system, it has nothing to do with XARD system, it has everything doing with me.
Agreed with you: it is the interaction of the mindset, method, money and trade management, and I come to realise the core of the mindset, method, money and trade management is self-management, as you mention, it is one's own physiology.
Keep the loss small - follow the rules, no ifs, no but. Learning to let the profit run.
One more thing I learn from XARD system: WAIT. WAIT. WAIT. Do not chase the trade. Don't need to trade every move or dot in the market. Trade good trades, trade few good trades.
Thank you for your kindness extended to me and all members wo post questions related with the Semafor.
I am learning to surf with XARD surf board, one day at a time, one day at time.

Yes, I believe the day will dawn soon where you will get 100% a day, every day. Cheers.

Sincerely,

Stuart
These users thanked the author StuartWong for the post (total 4):
Skyold, XXXX, Jedidiah, Musashi

Re: XXXX Trading System "Money For Nothing" (except blood, sweat, tears and persistence)

StuartWong wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:06 pm Dear Mr Four XXXX,
In hindsight, I agreed with you whole heartedly "it is far better to just trade one system and get to know it well". Yes, I stay with one and the same version.
Thank you for sharing your experience with Mr Xard's system: I have had rough patches even a period where I could not open a trade. It is a comfort to know that my experience with the XARD system is not alone. It is not the XARD system, it has nothing to do with XARD system, it has everything doing with me.
Agreed with you: it is the interaction of the mindset, method, money and trade management, and I come to realise the core of the mindset, method, money and trade management is self-management, as you mention, it is one's own physiology.
Keep the loss small - follow the rules, no ifs, no but. Learning to let the profit run.
One more thing I learn from XARD system: WAIT. WAIT. WAIT. Do not chase the trade. Don't need to trade every move or dot in the market. Trade good trades, trade few good trades.
Thank you for your kindness extended to me and all members wo post questions related with the Semafor.
I am learning to surf with XARD surf board, one day at a time, one day at time.

Yes, I believe the day will dawn soon where you will get 100% a day, every day. Cheers.

Sincerely,

Stuart
Thank you Stuart, patients, persistence and perseverance, to win at trading you need all of them.

You should find this book very helpful.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 8):
Skyold, StuartWong, Jedidiah, mr12323, Abdi, Sepo, RodrigoRT7, Musashi
nil desperandum

Skyold wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 9:52 am I think you also observe the time units 5MIN and 30MIN. Is there a possibility to display both TMA slopes on one chart? If you also think it would be useful and feasible, I would be happy to observe both slopes at the same time on one chart.

XXXX: Can do give me a few days.
I am working on this but so far it is not working as it should.
nil desperandum

FourXXXX wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 8:09 am I am working on this but so far it is not working as it should.
Please only continue if it makes sense for you too. I do not want to burden you with a request.
Many thanks
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

Skyold wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 8:25 am Please only continue if it makes sense for you too. I do not want to burden you with a request.
Many thanks
I trade with a chart for each time frame I am trading open so it is always on display. Apart from that to me the most important part of the TMA is the bands.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 3):
StuartWong, Jedidiah, Musashi
nil desperandum

DownloadRe: XXXX Trading System "Money For Nothing" (except blood, sweat, tears and persistence)

FourXXXX wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 1:15 pm Here is a good example of signals coming together.

The chart shows counting dots in the chart time frame then the larger dots from a higher time frame (HTF). The market is trending up from Dot 0 so we are looking for buy trades, at the session open price spiked down then crossed above the Ribbon giving a very strong buy signal. 240 PIPS to 61.85 ADR and more.
What is the name of this indicator?[/b]
These users thanked the author purin69 for the post (total 3):
Jedidiah, eduarescobar, StuartWong

purin69 wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 5:44 pm
What is the name of this indicator?
It came from this thread. viewtopic.php?p=1295014111#p1295014111

I had to play around with the settings a bit to get it to look like the image you referred to.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 11):
purin69, Jedidiah, BeatlemaniaSA, maroka, Skyold, Ricstar_8, muhammadfarooq, Mickey Abi, xard777, jmonts, Musashi
nil desperandum

FourXXXX wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 8:43 am I trade with a chart for each time frame I am trading open so it is always on display. Apart from that to me the most important part of the TMA is the bands.
Dear Mr FourXXXX,

Good day to you.
Would you consider sharing how do you use the TMA bands as a preparation for potential trade setup?

Many thanks in advance.

XXXX: Have a read of this post and if you still have questions let me know. viewtopic.php?p=1295488235#p1295488235