✪ ReichSystem - The Best System publicly available

Our Goal at TDT ThinkDifferentTrading:

Anyone who has Trading experience knows how difficult this seemingly easy "game" is.

The Path to profitability doesn't only feel but also is ALMOST impossible.

The Struggle, Frustration and sheer amount of Money you might lose in the process of learning how to Trade makes most Rookies quit before their Trading journey even begins.

Our Goal at TDT is to give Traders a life changing opportunity.

✅Stress free
✅Time efficient
✅Profitable.

🔰Our Systematic Trading approach not only might, but it WILL change your view of the Market and makes it easier than anyone could ever imagine.🔰

The Tradingview ReichSystem

Our Tradingview TDT ReichSystem is for Traders who truly want to push their Trading to another Level.

✅More Accurate,
✅Flexible
✅Better Exits
✅No Repainting

than ever seen on any other Trading System before.

Struggling, Depressed and Frustrated?

You ever dreamed about sipping on your morning Coffee ☕️ and watch your Account grow 📈 by just following Sell ↘ and Buy ↗ Signals given to you?

WAKE UP

Turn your Dream into Reality

TDT ReichSystem is waiting for you

🔪Razor Sharp Entries 🔪

⛔Exits that are better than ever seen before⛔

❗Unbelievable Signal Filtering❗

You aren't convinced yet?

Dont worry, we will show you that this isnt a Dream but Reality!

Try out our free 1 Week Trial before deciding whether you want to Buy the System or stay a losing Trader

Join our FREE Telegram Group now to get a FREE TRIAL and a Manual how to Trade the System.

🔴https://t.me/TDThinkDifferent🔴
These users thanked the author PumbaPLS for the post (total 4):
Sepo, Chickenspicy, Alphonse91, Forexlearner

SadRe: ✪ ReichSystem - The Best System publicly available

PumbaPLS wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 8:07 pm For anyone that might not have the Money to spend on a System currently, as 2022 is giving many People a tough time.

We are about to Release a new FREE MT4 Version of our ReichSystem on our Telegram Group
man all telegram this discord that........

i love the look of this system......... but boy do i miss the old pumba who also helped others on forexstation with his great contributions & systems........

those were the days
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 3):
sal, Juertes, ChuChu Rocket
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Re: ✪ ReichSystem - The Best System publicly available

moey_dw wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 8:16 pm man all telegram this discord that........

i love the look of this system......... but boy do i miss the old pumba who also helped others on forexstation with his great contributions & systems........

those were the days
Yes, as you said I have shared a lot and many Systems.
Systems that I have worked on for HOURS and HOURS and then gave it away for free.

I still now share and improve the MT4 ReichSystem day by day and again for free.

I am Trading for 6Years now and spent during those Years almost 10Hours a Day on Charts and testings things out.
I then gave that away again for free in form of Systems.

I am now working together with an amazing Coder, I have also Trading buddies of mine that work together with me to improve our ReichSystem.

Those People want and need to get paid.

I can pay them through my Trading income, but I of course just as anyone else want to earn Money as well.
I may be a fulltime Trader, but it doesnt mean I am a millionair.
I earn enough Money to feed my family and pay the bills.

I am now selling instead a System for 40€ a Month which is the most accurate System you can find publicly.

40€ for a System that might turn your life around. Don't you think that's a cheap price?
40€ for a System that took me MONTHS with the help of SEVERAL Traders to make.

People spend 70-80€ on a Videogame to play it for 2Hours.

Most of you are not trading fulltime.
It is more of a hobby and you are making your steady income through normal Work.
There is no consistent income when Trading fulltime.
You will have amazing Months with tons of profits and you have Months where you potentially even LOSE Money.
Yet you still have to pay your bills and go shopping. They dont accept "I pay the next time I have a good Trade"

How come that everyone who is working wants more money for their Hours.
But in Trading they suddenly demand to get everything for Free from the People that spend Hours and Months on something.

PumbaPLS wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 8:48 pm
you are right, of course, you can do as you please and I wish you lots of success etc
But if your system is as good as you claim you should be filthy rich by now, instead of "just" being able to pay the bills.
There is another "famous" system on this site whose producer claimed (more than once) he makes around 60% per day: just for fun I did the maths (starting with 1000 $). By now he should be richer than Elon Musk.

Was it Hamlet who said: "words, words, words"?
see: viewtopic.php?p=1295494383#p1295494383
These users thanked the author josi for the post (total 2):
SijjiN, regit

LikeRe: ✪ ReichSystem - The Best System publicly available

PumbaPLS wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 8:48 pm You are paying for a System that makes you Money
Fair is fair ........ I'll definitely buy a subscription to give it a go & support u cos I love ur old posts but can u post a link to your myfxbook or fxblue live (not demo) results here id just like to see before i join if possible??

Thx Pumba!!! And you accept payment thru Paypal, Skrill right? Sorry if mentioned already
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

josi wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 8:57 pm you are right, of course, you can do as you please and I wish you lots of success etc
But if your system is as good as you claim you should be filthy rich by now, instead of "just" being able to pay the bills.
There is another "famous" system on this site whose producer claimed (more than once) he makes around 60% per day: just for fun I did the maths. By now he should be richer than Elon Musk.
But there you are:
or as Hamlet said: "words, words, words"
How many System do you know that you able to Trade almost Blindly?
I dont know any.

With this System you are able to do it.
That's what makes this System great.

You will get losses, this is not the holy grail that People are searching for with 100% Winrate and 1:60R Trades.

But a System that can be Traded almost purely mechanically and is able to aid you on every Timeframe and every type of Tradingstyle is to me a holy grail

I am not claiming you will make 60% a Day
I am not claiming you will make 5 % a Month.
I am not claiming I make 60% a Day.

I am claiming that the ReichSystem is the most consistent System that you are able to find publicly
These users thanked the author PumbaPLS for the post:
josi