DownloadRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Hi Xard
Just a small request if you don't mind. Can you please re-enable the option to change the timeframe on
XU-46 RSIOMA or next versions. It's really helpful for those who like to have two RSIOMA's on different
timeframes in one chart.

Thanks
XARD: Simply drag XU 44-RSIOMA indicator on top of the RSIOMA indicator in the sub window, then remove the other RSIOMA indicator from the indicator list and save your template. Job done
Attachments

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

knglerxst wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 11:09 am I mean this indicator:

its Xu ma from hybrid 7 of beatlemania , i have change it to 9 fast and 18 slow Ma and change the supertrend from 36 to 9 and ssl indicator always from hybrid 7 , for me its a little bit faster, take also xu semafor from hybrid 6
the rsioma its version 46 :)

i have added the TPL template and PPO indicator if you want to try it :)
These users thanked the author Giangyforex for the post (total 3):
thomdel, knglerxst, Jedidiah
When trading, stay calm and be your own best EA

!!! This week will be challenging due to several HIGH IMPACT News events, starting tomorrow with the US CPI data, followed by the US interest rate decision and financial policy outlook on Wednesday.

On Thursday, we’ll have interest rate decisions in ‼️3‼️ different currencies, starting with the Swiss National Bank for the CHF, then the Bank of England for the GBP, followed by the European Central Bank for the EUR.
These users thanked the author Woodyz for the post (total 5):
Forexlearner, maroka, Giangyforex, Jedidiah, knglerxst

;)
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.