Re: Energy Crisis

Finally the - now filthy rich - Nazi clown made it on to the cover of the Time magazine ...alongside Adolf

Time Magazine's criteria for selection is: “the person or persons who most affected the news and our lives, for good or ill," Time wrote in 2014. "

His achievement: Throwing his country into dire straits to enable the US to carry out their agenda against Russia and cause a huge energy crises in the West at the same time.......in exchange for a steady flow of Billions and Billions of EUROS and USD unaccounted for.
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post (total 3):
Chickenspicy, Ogee, thiru

Ogee wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 7:45 pm If you want to understand why Net Zero Europe is in terminal decline watch this event @Heritage:

Lessons for America from Europe’s green energy disaster.

I stopped listening at the comment of "guilty of appeasement of Putin and his regime and the dependence of Russian energy". Well, I understand that, he comes from the UK. I guess he does not mind the EU (and UK) appeasement of the US agenda against Russia, throwing the Ukraine into war and destruction, cutting off all energy supply to Europe (they decide that on their own, even destroying the pipelines) and at the same time selling their liquid gas to Europe at exorbitant prices. And what do the Europeans do. They pass on these prices to their consumers and on the other hand send Billions of tax payers money they needed at home to the Ukraine. Now they resort to coal and oil, shut off the electricity (it's a hot winter I guess) and tell the e-cars owners not to charge their vehicles. Green policies my azz! There is nothing that can even remotely replace the use of natural resources to produce sufficient energy. I hear these talks for the past 40 years and the progress is still negligible. F* retards with no balls!

RplusT wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 10:11 pm I stopped listening at the comment of "guilty of appeasement of Putin and his regime and the dependence of Russian energy". Well, I understand that, he comes from the UK. I guess he does not mind the EU (and UK) appeasement of the US agenda against Russia, throwing the Ukraine into war and destruction, cutting off all energy supply to Europe (they decide that on their own, even destroying the pipelines) and at the same time selling their liquid gas to Europe at exorbitant prices. And what do the Europeans do. They pass on these prices to their consumers and on the other hand send Billions of tax payers money they needed at home to the Ukraine. Now they resort to coal and oil, shut off the electricity (it's a hot winter I guess) and tell the e-cars owners not to charge their vehicles. Green policies my azz! There is nothing that can even remotely replace the use of natural resources to produce sufficient energy. I hear these talks for the past 40 years and the progress is still negligible. F* retards with no balls!
Russia was not really the issue. The blame for the current situation in the UK and the EU was laid squarely on the decisions to transfer to renewable energy sources and away from fossil fuels before the renewable technology was ever ready and that 30 years later it still isn't.

The result being that energy is now 6 times more expensive and most households have been thrown into fuel poverty.

Interesting was the realisation that because of the continuous subsidies that need to be provided to the renewables industry other energy industries can no longer compete and so no one will build them (eg nuclear), so sort of locked into this downward spiral.

The whole thing is a warning to exactly where the US is heading with Biden's new net zero energy policies.

RplusT wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:00 pm

Finally the - now filthy rich - Nazi clown made it on to the cover of the Time magazine ...alongside Adolf

Time Magazine's criteria for selection is: “the person or persons who most affected the news and our lives, for good or ill," Time wrote in 2014. "

His achievement: Throwing his country into dire straits to enable the US to carry out their agenda against Russia and cause a huge energy crises in the West at the same time.......in exchange for a steady flow of Billions and Billions of EUROS and USD unaccounted for.
:yawn:

President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky visited the positions of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in Donbass and Zaporozhye. On the front line, he talked with the military and presented them with awards. “I was in Lisichansk and Soledar. I am proud of everyone I met, shook hands with, talked with," Zelensky said after returning from the trip.
:problem:
These users thanked the author vvFish for the post:
Jedidiah
"Only the price on the chart can show the entrance to the deal..."

:mistake: :think: :hug:

Yes, everything is according to plan: then I plan to escape to Argentina or Paraguay. LOSSER OF THE YEAR PUFFS AGAIN
The Loser of the Year winner puffs out his cheeks and tries in vain to pretend that everything is going according to plan. And the plan is simple: the loser is going to run away to Argentina or Paraguay.
:cry: :cry: :cry:
These users thanked the author vvFish for the post:
Jedidiah
"Only the price on the chart can show the entrance to the deal..."