Re: Ehlers Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 12:13 pm Added the 3 averages.
Dear mrtools,

The EFT Histogram has always been one of my favorite and top 10 indicators (personal opinion of course). Therefore, I was wondering if you would be so kind as to enhance your latest updated EFT Histo indicator with the following:

1) Zero cross alerts (option to switch it on/off)

2) Slope change alerts (option to switch it on/off)

3) Colouring of the slope when it changes - see attached screenshot (option as well (if possible) to also switch this on/off)

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

P.S. I've also noticed that when I switch the indicator off whenever I change timeframes or symbols it switches itself back on again.

Attachments
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
Chickenspicy
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 3:52 pm Dear mrtools,

The EFT Histogram has always been one of my favorite and top 10 indicators (personal opinion of course). Therefore, I was wondering if you would be so kind as to enhance your latest updated EFT Histo indicator with the following:

1) Zero cross alerts (option to switch it on/off)

2) Slope change alerts (option to switch it on/off)

3) Colouring of the slope when it changes - see attached screenshot (option as well (if possible) to also switch this on/off)

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

P.S. I've also noticed that when I switch the indicator off whenever I change timeframes or symbols it switches itself back on again.

Ehlers - Fisher transform smoothed histo.ex4
Ehlers Fisher Transform Histogram with Jurik Smoothing & Slope Coloring options

Added the alerts and eft line slope coloring. Also, you can choose to use the histo or colored line and or the signal line. Tested the button seems to work fine for me but updated it a little bit.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 15):
thomdel, Chickenspicy, BeatlemaniaSA, pfxi, eduarescobar, Jimmy, Milad8732, josi, Mundu19, Ricstar_8, iPar, RodrigoRT7, kvak, QSD, Ganesh

mrtools wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 4:37 am Added the alerts and eft line slope coloring. Also, you can choose to use the histo or colored line and or the signal line. Tested the button seems to work fine for me but updated it a little bit.
Brilliant! Always appreciated mrtools :problem:
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 6):
kvak, thomdel, Jimmy, Skyold, k_khan_bt, RodrigoRT7
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT