Re: Ehlers Indicators for MT4

Ehlers Fisher Transform using MACD for price calculation

This is an Ehler's fisher transform using macd in its price calculations. The macd and the bands are using the newest updated averages for its calculations. Just for clarification the chart is using ptl candles and arrows.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 6):
kvak, BeatlemaniaSA, Krunal Gajjar, Jimmy, RodrigoRT7, josi

traderokey wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 10:37 pm Hi Mrtools, Kvak

Could you please upgrade the Fisher_m11 indicator with these two requests?

1. Add an on/off button.
2. Add a smoothing option, if possible.

Thanks.

Fisher_m11.mq4
Updated the code and added an on/off button, signal line option, and a Jurik smoothing option.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 6):
Chickenspicy, RodrigoRT7, traderokey, Krunal Gajjar, josi, mosape

mrtools wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 6:37 am Updated the code and added an on/off button, signal line option, and a Jurik smoothing option.
Thanks Mrtools for the signal line. In the previous version I was able to add multiple moving averages to the indicator window but when I tried doing that now, the MAs appear erratic. Is it possible to do a version closer to the original Fisher_M11 which will allow me add miltiple MAs on top of the indicator. Thanks

traderokey wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 9:04 am Thanks Mrtools for the signal line. In the previous version I was able to add multiple moving averages to the indicator window but when I tried doing that now, the MAs appear erratic. Is it possible to do a version closer to the original Fisher_M11 which will allow me add miltiple MAs on top of the indicator. Thanks

Do you want to keep the signal line and how many averages do you need to be added? Also this is same as M11 just a newer version.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
traderokey, Chickenspicy