Re: New & Old Multi-level monetary currency strength indicators & Instrument panel sets

TF H1 = Candle Bull Bear
Timeframe color for A><B = span a><span B
in out = span a - span b if span a > span b = lime span a < span b = red if price stays inside the box = gray
C-TK = close - tenken color if price > tenken = lime price < tenken = red price = tenken = gray
A2C = close - span a color if span a > span b = lime span a < span b = red if price stay in box = gray

The indicator uses the current time frame.. only candles bull and bear can choose the time frame

For the waterline in the picture, it's the tenken line. it is standard ichimoku in mt4 sorry for my english

Re: New & Old Multi-level monetary currency strength indicators & Instrument panel sets

Money Management Expert Advisor

A way to buy, sell and stop loss via the money button and calculate the lot size based on the current price? How much money is passed through the program...buy and sell...stop loss and take profit...displayed in the chart

Put the EA folder MT4 MT5

Bollinger Bands and Stochastic strength dashboard

1. Color of sto = min max.
2. Color of bb = off and on outside bb. and bb don't remind
3. Color of currency pair = ma > ma2 and close price > ma2 Color = Bullcolor opposite of Bearcolor.
4. sort=(off-ma).
5. alert = min or max > NoForAlert eg NoForAlert = 5 this means if 5 timeframes reach the max or min. it will remind

I limit to 32 currencies. For "bb and ma" I use the default time range.
And you don't change the metric name. sorry, my English is not well .

From Forex Factory latest update : johnjohnes19

Hi all here is the modified color level indicator that I have done for me I have attached a screenshot to show how to use it for labeling this will help you label your charts quickly and this is also very easy to understand all the previous facilities are available just Use the button to tell

R-rectangular
L/TL- Trendline
C - Selected color object
HL- horizontal line
F1 and F2 - Fibs
T-text
wd - width all 5 widths are available just hold it and it will change
st - style all available mt4 styles just hold it will change
Del - Delete
Ext - extend/drag until current time + no extended right offset input candles in the input (it's not auto-extend so it can adjust anywhere and drag again if needed)
Dst - deselect object
SL - Straight line, makes selected objects straight Make sure the rectangle is not selected, otherwise it will not be visible
FC - Fixed Charts Add this button to see lines or objects that may be close to you when clicked You are free to inspect the chart as well as changing the timeframe or symbols will automatically reset to Fixed charts off so you are not forced to change them every time adjust the chart
Scr - Screenshots will be saved in the MyColorLevel folder in the file and will be named Auto Adjust last named DateTimeSymbol then TimeRange

These buttons can be used to edit any object at once or not to edit any object created by this indicator or externally, but it will not touch any other unselected objects

In this indicator I inserted all my ideas but got information from all over the internet on different different topics but the first indicator I modified was the color level indicator

The time frame rule is the same by default, it is set to false and it applies only to objects created with this indicator

Attached image (click to enlarge)

RSI Levels Histogram One thing to remember about MTF indicators - they have a major "problem" (and easy to forget) that they use bar closes on higher timeframes to plot information. This "problem" is hard to ignore,
i.e. the H4 column has 4xH1 columns, so there should be four separate/distinct calculations instead of one taken from the CLOSE of the completed 4H column.