Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote:
Mon Dec 05, 2022 7:49 am
Not completely sure, but don't think it's possible with that indicator.
An indicator like this
But in this indicator, the line distance is calculated with a different formula.
25% multiplied by the current price=pip size, the distance between the lines
And in the settings of this indicator, you can set a number so that the lines are drawn with a distance from this number (manual pivot).
As you can see in the picture, I put this number as 1780
can you make an indicator in which the distance of the lines from each other is calculated both through the direct value of the pip that we determine and through X percent of the current price?
And can we have a central number that lines can be drawn with a certain distance from that number?
sp indicator.ex4
(14.84 KiB) Downloaded 57 times
1.png
2.png

mrtools wrote:
Sun Dec 04, 2022 4:03 pm
In the code there is a setting that automatically places charts in the foreground so regular candles can be seen on top of the histogram. In line 121 if you comment it out like this

Code: Select all

//if (!showRIBBON) ChartSetInteger(0,CHART_FOREGROUND,false);  else { ChartSetInteger(0,CHART_FOREGROUND,true); ChartRedraw(0); }  
your candles should work. Guess could have a setting maybe ForeGroundChart true or false in newer versions.

ps) added the chart in foreground true/false to this version, by default it's set to false, just tried and get this.

Hi Mrtools,

Could you please add on/off button to the this tma-channel indicator?

Thanks

viewtopic.php?p=1295497672#p1295497672

mrtools wrote:
Sun Dec 04, 2022 9:13 am
Think i finally figured out how to do it, will do like a generic version first and go from there, but out of time today, will work on it manana.
30ema with rsioma
;)
F95FD211-E27A-49B6-BE6F-64F112215F5D.png
19156789-B8CB-41B5-8B76-D11F27A6D21B.png
no spam,, no hacking,, no bad mouthing,, no source code
no bad request,, no fake identity,, no zero-contribution,, no unauthorized sales

0+0=0, infinity/infinity=1
The wages of sin is death and gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ

Could someone please tell me what to change in the code to allow me to have 2 indicators with differing settings to work effectively?
At the moment the 'trendlines' change as soon as the second indicator is added - see attachments.
I've looked several times to find a part that can be changed but without success.
Thanks
TEAMTRADER
US30M15 2.png
US30M15 1.png
All in One Divergence.mq4
(125.33 KiB) Downloaded 72 times

TEAMTRADER wrote:
Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:00 am
Could someone please tell me what to change in the code to allow me to have 2 indicators with differing settings to work effectively?
At the moment the 'trendlines' change as soon as the second indicator is added - see attachments.
I've looked several times to find a part that can be changed but without success.
Thanks
TEAMTRADER

introduce an external string variable (user input)
add this value to the indicator name {or to / and to} , the name of all created objects, at the start or at the end
also add it at the same place to all ObjectDelete
for example : "Rem" is used as an object name also "Rem1","Rem2" etc
will become "Rem"+"user_input","Rem1"+"user_input","Rem2"+"user_input",etc.
and then change this user input for each instance of the indicator.

1. Similar Topics

1. Requests & Ideas (MT5)

557 Replies 113654 Views

by mntiwana, Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:28 am in MT5 Indicators

557 Replies
    2. MT4 Expert advisors of the community, ideas

3 Replies 4580 Views

by VIDALOCA3, Thu Aug 20, 2020 2:51 am in New Members & Common Forex Q&A's

3 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”

Users viewing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], Ganesh, Google [Bot], jackishere, kvak, RodrigoRT7, Seznam [Bot], TECHHDATE07, Woodyz and 66 guests