Re: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

fibo786 wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 3:54 pm Hello, I found that two were loaded during the test, and only one can be displayed. Please repair, thank you
I wouldn't have thought that someone would want to put this indicator on the chart more than once....BTW, here is the version with the ID and you can put it on the chart as many times as you want....
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 5):
太虚一毫, Krunal Gajjar, fibo786, Jedidiah, Jimmy

TMA Channel with Color Filled outer bands & On/Off Buttons

Requested button.
Two version, 01 have small bug, switched on, off
03 without bug
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 14):
Skyold, Chickenspicy, 太虚一毫, thomdel, sal, traderokey, Jimmy, Krunal Gajjar, Pucmola, Jedidiah, Abdi, alexm, mosape, TE81950

wildwombat wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 7:30 pm

Sema5+123Trianglesv4 BT.mq4
Sema5+123Trianglesv4 BT.ex4
:razz:
Attachments
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
DaveTrader
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

] Please add button, sorry for the multiple request. t 🙏🙏🙏 Thanks for your help
These users thanked the author A_5 for the post:
SijjiN

pi_369 wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 5:31 am Hi, could someone please kindly share !! cci histogram (mtf + alerts + arrows) indicator that has the button on off option. I am not sure if one has been done yet, I have searched this forum, it seems there isn't one available. If not, could coders please kindly add the button on off? Thank you so much!
Sorry for the delay, lost the source and had to remake it, anyway, hope this is close and added the button.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 14):
Krunal Gajjar, Jedidiah, Chickenspicy, kvak, BeatlemaniaSA, thomdel, Ricstar_8, talaate, 太虚一毫, josi, pi_369, alexm, Thangarasu, mosape

DVanAssen wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 3:45 am Hi Kvak

Trust all is good on your side? Friend, whenever possible please make a button on this. Very much appreciated as always.

Regards, stay well, safe.
Hello. Make this version...
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 6):
Ricstar_8, Krunal Gajjar, DVanAssen, Chickenspicy, Skyold, 太虚一毫