DownloadRe: Moving Average indicators for MT4

Traders,

I hope this explains my thinking about the market. Again, I only trade Indices (US30 and NAS100) because of how the US Treasury and FED Chair controls the market. The Feds pump about 50-80 Billion into the market everyday. Knowing that, the top 5 banks receive that money and put into the market. If the top 5 banks know they getting this money and their top private clients are front running those trades, manipulation. Their footprints can been seen in the market before the development happens. Think of the market like a big party: 1. Invites are sent out (The Major News Scheduled). 2. You want to arrive to the party before anyone gets there ( The Oversold or Overbought setup). 3. Guest start coming to the party when they hear the music ( When Major News is Announced). 4. Party gets out of control and cops show up everyone scatters ( Price spikes out of channels, time to get out)….
These users thanked the author aggieman01 for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, traderokey

Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

aggieman01 wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 10:30 am Mr.Tools,

The Oracle Move Mod displays multiple dots when crossing occurs. Only need one upon closing at price close. Please see if there something to stop from occurring. Please see picture. Thank you

Hello add this between lines 76,77

Code: Select all

upArr[i] = dnArr[i] = EMPTY_VALUE;
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 3):
aggieman01, sal, talaate

aggieman01 wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 1:16 pm Hello,

Here's the updated Oracle Move mod. No more double dots. I want to thank kavak and Mr.Tools for their outstanding support. Take care and may this help you profit from the market.

Aggieman01
hai aggie..
what is the difference v2. i read your last post, but i didn't understand, can you please show as snap or more details. the indicator is good at S/D zone :thumbup:
Attachments
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

sal wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 3:04 pm mr.tools/kvak
could you please add on/off button ..
Oracle Move (Modified) with On/Off Buttons + Alerts + Arrows

Added on/off button.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 15):
traderokey, Jedidiah, kvak, sal, Jimmy, moey_dw, 太虚一毫, RplusT, eduarescobar, RodrigoRT7, Mundu19, Krunal Gajjar, sylvester21, ionone, Akela