Re: The ever elusive and annoying 2nd Dot entry

knglerxst wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 10:05 am What are the blue/red lines and which version of XARD's semafor is that?
It is a modified version of fourXXXX
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 4):
kjoni, Chickenspicy, knglerxst, SijjiN
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

DVanAssen wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 5:20 pm Making changes on the Exit

The exit indicator simply appears AFTER the appearance of ANY of the semaphore values. Buy exit will be above the fast MA and short exit the semaphore will be below the fast MA. After Semaphores are infamous for the repaints - take this into consideration when using the Exit indicator BUT insofar as entry is concerned I doubt it repaints within the allowed range 0f 16 candles AFTER a MA crossover.

Hi all.
Just thinking about the Exit indicator, if you change the semaphore values to ALL THE SAME VALUES THEN ONLY THAT PARTICUALR SEMAPHORE EXIT WILL BE DISPLAYED.
What I mean is that usually the first value, for example 9, will reflect a minor pull back/ retrace whereas value 88 reflects a change of direction. Value 36 is basically the second dot so that looks good to use for an exit. Thus, MAKE ALL THE SEMAPHORE VALUES 36 IN THE INPUT SECTION and see how that shows on your charts together with the standard system Semaphores also showing. You will see it ignoring the first and last semaphore.

You know what just try any of the 3 values and decide?

I am also thinking of enhancing the exit to a situation to only show when it is either a close of a bullish/bearish candle. Just need to think it through and code. Will let you all know once done.

Finally MAKE SURE YOU ALSO PLACE THE 3-level-zz-semafor LD indicator into your Indicators folders. These will not work without that AND you need not do anything here with it input values.

Regards
This is the wonderful work, Thank you for your time and effort and your quick support!
These users thanked the author Frankw for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, DVanAssen

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Remuli wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:36 am My own EA, you can't crack this.
Very lazy EA. No trades for now
:lmao:
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 3):
Chickenspicy, knglerxst, saishala
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

DownloadRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Thought I'd Share and Give a little back to the Community!

While some Market's are Busy Ranging, Other's are Trending....Btwn Crypto's, Indices, FX, Stocks Et al "..... $$ is a One Way Street at any Particular moment in time! My take is, Don't be too Fixated on One Asset Class while it's Ranging......Someone mentioned GBPJPY the Other day in here, thought I'd give it a shot this Morning before the Cockrel Crows ....

This is a Live Trade, and not a Trade Call :D .... A Text Book Xard 2nd Dot Entry (Using a Buy Stop )..... Personally, I don't think I can stick to One Version of Xard, I have 3 versions on Two Screens for Various Reasons....Still, This is according ur Personal Taste ! The Concept is the same in all Versions, "The 2 nd Dot" ! ..... sorry for my Poor Analogy, but for me, it's like A XARD CCTV System (3 D) on Price :sweat:
Attachments
These users thanked the author kjoni for the post (total 5):
Jedidiah, maroka, 2banglak1993, Forexlearner, msiamd

Added Alert options and extra feature

Hi all. I added the option of switching alerts on / off as well as the alert to appear AFTER a certain number of candles. This is so as I noticed that at time the MA crossover appear and retraces and then reappear within 1 candle session. Now you can decide on that session by using XBak. Decide on the alert after "XBak" number of candles after a MA crossover OR leave it at 0.

Place in on your charts and change values to see the effects.

Finally MAKE SURE YOU ALSO PLACE THE 3-level-zz-semafor LD indicator into your Indicators folders. These will not work without that AND you need not do anything here with it input values.

Regards
These users thanked the author DVanAssen for the post (total 6):
Forexlearner, maroka, Woodyz, icman, Jedidiah, Mundu19

DVanAssen wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 5:56 pm Added Alert options and extra feature

Hi all. I added the option of switching alerts on / off as well as the alert to appear AFTER a certain number of candles. This is so as I noticed that at time the MA crossover appear and retraces and then reappear within 1 candle session. Now you can decide on that session by using XBak. Decide on the alert after "XBak" number of candles after a MA crossover OR leave it at 0.

Regards
Hi Dvan.

This version of the 3-level-zz-semafor prints numbers like in the attached image. The indicator IS in the indicators folder, like you said.

Thank you for your generosity! It's greatly appreciated!
Attachments
These users thanked the author icman for the post:
DVanAssen

icman wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 7:48 pm Hi Dvan.

This version of the 3-level-zz-semafor prints numbers like in the attached image. The indicator IS in the indicators folder, like you said.

Thank you for your generosity! It's greatly appreciated!

Yes BUT DONT place the ld3 on your charts, it's not needed there. The other 2 indicators simply needs it to work. So place one of the 2 Xover indicators on your chart to see the 2nd dot. Read the section further up page 1248 viewtopic.php?p=1295497550#p1295497550 But use the latest version thereof
These users thanked the author DVanAssen for the post (total 2):
icman, Mundu19

HappyRe: The ever elusive and annoying 2nd Dot entry

DVanAssen wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 5:56 pm Added Alert options and extra feature

Regards
Hello...thank you for sharing...how can you post your pictures...thank you🙏🙏🙏