Re: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

Hi, a while back I downloaded a 3 level semafor.

Over time I have muddled along modifying it, first to 4 level, then to 5 level, and made a range of various little changes for clarity etc
I also made it so that you can change symbols (there is a note in settings for how to change to 1,2,3,4,5 etc)
and also changed to so that you can set which two zigzags the triangles are generated from, so you create triangles from levels 2 and 3 etc.

currently I have it set to how I like it for the 15 minute chart (showing 9 for 15 min, 36 for 1hr, 72 as just an extra, 144 as 4hr, and 864 for the daily)

wasnt sure what section to put it and saw Banzai had made a version with button in this thread, so I added the button from his version and though maybe it should go here?

These users thanked the author wildwombat for the post (total 10):
josi, BeatlemaniaSA, kvak, chris006, thomdel, sal, oskar656, eduarescobar, traderokey, Jedidiah

also changed to so that you can set which two zigzags the triangles are generated from, so you create triangles from levels 2 and 3 etc.

currently I have it set to how I like it for the 15 minute chart (showing 9 for 15 min, 36 for 1hr, 72 as just an extra, 144 as 4hr, and 864 for the daily)

Hai bro
do you have any suggestion for m1 chart setting numbers for m5 m30 ??
the triangle confirmation is based on the breakout of lower or higher or middle dot!! ?? can you show or update the level
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

sal wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 10:15 pm also changed to so that you can set which two zigzags the triangles are generated from, so you create triangles from levels 2 and 3 etc.

Hai bro
do you have any suggestion for m1 chart setting numbers for m5 m30 ??
the triangle confirmation is based on the breakout of lower or higher or middle dot!! ?? can you show or update the level
Hi,
I've never traded the 1m chart but it is just multiplied so a zigzag of 10 would be 10 on 1 minute, 50 to show 5min, 150 to show 15 min, 600 to 1 hr and 2400 to show 4hr. Of course they dont have to line up with timeframes, on the 15 min, I found the gap between 36 and 144 to be too big for my preference so I put and the extra level in 72 for extra clarity.
The triangle is drawn when there is a higher dot followed by 2 dots of the lower period and then price reverses slightly.
By default it is set to the two lowest periods so a dot on 36 followed by 2 dots on the 9. I made it changeable with a dropdown as I wanted to try having it on 144 and then 36 (also if someone wants to use numbers for symbols, then it has be in opposite order).

wildwombat wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 1:50 am Hi,
I've never traded the 1m chart but it is just multiplied so a zigzag of 10 would be 10 on 1 minute, 50 to show 5min, 150 to show 15 min, 600 to 1 hr and 2400 to show 4hr. Of course they dont have to line up with timeframes, on the 15 min, I found the gap between 36 and 144 to be too big for my preference so I put and the extra level in 72 for extra clarity.
The triangle is drawn when there is a higher dot followed by 2 dots of the lower period and then price reverses slightly.
By default it is set to the two lowest periods so a dot on 36 followed by 2 dots on the 9. I made it changeable with a dropdown as I wanted to try having it on 144 and then 36 (also if someone wants to use numbers for symbols, then it has be in opposite order).
Thanks.. very much
see the snap, i update the periods for m1 and i see the triangle confirmation is full filled after reach the area as marked!!! or else.
Attachments
These users thanked the author sal for the post:
commodus
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi