Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

The_One92 wrote:
Sat Dec 03, 2022 8:52 pm
Hello Master, many thanks for your generous work in assisting everyone here on this platform. You're indeed a blessing to all of us. Please sir, can you help convert these mt5 indicators to mt4 ? God blesszigzag_nk_channel2.mq5zigzag_nk_channel.mq5
Can anyone please assist to convert to mt4 indicators?

sal wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 2:22 pm
Dear experts
please
Filter arrows when the HIGH/LOW /close price touch on the middle channel of Half trend as per trend direction.
Thank you for so much for sharing! It is perfect for my needs! I use it as a trendline break alert setting on Min5 while I trade on Min1 along with XHARD.

chickensword wrote:
Sat Dec 03, 2022 10:54 am
Hello Mr Tools this a earlier request, do you think it can be done? thank you for your time
Think i finally figured out how to do it, will do like a generic version first and go from there, but out of time today, will work on it manana.

berserkyjc wrote:
Sat Dec 03, 2022 3:46 pm
Please ignore this request.
thank you Mrtools, you are the Santa Claus and answered my wishes all the time!

thank you Mrtools, you are the Santa Claus and answered my wishes all the time!

sorry I didn't say my wish properly.
Please make buffers for the color shown as the attached pitures?
when the red background turns to green. and when the green turens to red.
I think that arrows not be possible as you requested....anyway, as someone write before me the onchart zones repaint...
2022-12-03_170801.png

Hello! I need Stoch candles Button with arrows and alert, but can*t find it. Only stochastic candles BT without arrows and alert.

If it*s possible please add Arrows (witn opportunuty to change arrow code like 233,234 and so on) and alerts. Maybe someone already have something like this?

Thanks in advance!
Stoch Candle OverBought-Sold button.mq4
(10.71 KiB) Downloaded 82 times

MDX wrote:
Sun Dec 04, 2022 4:25 pm
Hello! I need Stoch candles Button with arrows and alert, but can*t find it. Only stochastic candles BT without arrows and alert.

If it*s possible please add Arrows (witn opportunuty to change arrow code like 233,234 and so on) and alerts. Maybe someone already have something like this?

Thanks in advance!
Posted a version here stochastic indicators

1. Similar Topics

1. Requests & Ideas (MT5)

557 Replies 115062 Views

by mntiwana, Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:28 am in MT5 Indicators

557 Replies
    2. Respectful Requests

3 Replies 522 Views

by chickensword, Wed Feb 01, 2023 6:49 am in New Members & Common Forex Q&A's

3 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”

Users viewing this forum: carlosmartins, Chryso, CommonCrawl [Bot], FLINN'S, Google [Bot], highlow, Jackson Doh, Jimmy, kvak, Narutopips, Omgili [Bot], ParallelNative, phnthnhnm, RodrigoRT7, Tbot [Bot], Yandex [Bot], 太虚一毫 and 48 guests