Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

aggieman01 wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:18 pm Mr.Tools,

One more request. I couldn't figure out where to include the multi-timeframe (MTF) code for tma channel. Need your help to code into indicator. Thank you.
Cleaned it up a bit, added mtf and a colored midline option for the 2nd Tma. For information for those not familiar, the fill is formed when the non-repainting TMA1 crosses the recalculating/repainting TMA2 with the larger atr spacing (lower picture), which IMHO is an interesting idea, think it was by Xard.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 11):
Jedidiah, traderokey, kvak, Skyold, talaate, Woodyz, thomdel, sal, aggieman01, vvFish, alexm

mrtools wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 8:53 am Cleaned it up a bit, added mtf and a colored midline option for the 2nd Tma. For information for those not familiar, the fill is formed when the non-repainting TMA1 crosses the recalculating/repainting TMA2 with the larger atr spacing (lower picture), which IMHO is an interesting idea, think it was by Xard.

Hi Mrtools, thanks for the information about the fill. That's very useful.
From your experience, does the fill repaint so much like TMA2? If it does repaint, is there any tips on how to gauge that things might be actually turning?

mrtools wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 9:20 am Maybe ask aggieman01 from what I understand he is using it in his trading.

Hi aggieman01
From your trading experience, does the fill repaint so much like TMA2?
Are there other tips you might have about using the channel or how to use the fill?
Many thanks, I saw your tips on the overbought/oversold Oracle Move Mod occurring outside the channel.
These users thanked the author traderokey for the post:
Mickey Abi