Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

@ MrTools, Kvak & the rest of our talented coders
With reference to Beetles latest updated XU Hybrid V7 with the RSI & divergence, I'm Just wondering if it is at all possible for the Regular divergence to pick up on the fact that the 1st LL or HH is above 68/70 or below 32/30 & also picks up on wider divergences as well.
These are the ones that I really only look for and take note of at the end of the day
Fingers crossed .........
These users thanked the author Woodyz for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, Chickenspicy

Dearest MRTool,

Could you please make buffers to show the color change in the data window?
please see the attached piture, when the color change to another color, show in the data window.
I'm using Fxdreama to test indicators.
couldn't find a way to do the test with the current 1 buffer.

just like the red cycle in the piture. make something to show in the data window when the color changes.

thank you very much!

Good evening guys,
is it too much to ask to merge the Fiji indicator with a stochastic oscillator, the idea is to pop out the arrow down only if the Fiji arrow down and stoch is more that say 80lvl,arrow up fiji green stoch say under 20(can be optimized in indicator settings).Thanks a lot in advance
Make your own rules and stick to it.
post1295534498.html#p1295534498 post1295534500.html#p1295534500

charli wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 2:15 am Good evening guys,
is it too much to ask to merge the Fiji indicator with a stochastic oscillator, the idea is to pop out the arrow down only if the Fiji arrow down and stoch is more that say 80lvl,arrow up fiji green stoch say under 20(can be optimized in indicator settings).Thanks a lot in advance
Something similar to this?
Attachments
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
charli