Re: XU-Hybrid Trading System

Greg82 wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 4:59 am @Coolcrow

Easy ;)

Yesterday @Kvak put new brillants indiacators and now @Beatle probably upragde V7 :hug:
I've tested kvak's new indicators and I'll leave it up to the members to decide if they want to include them or not.

Unfortunately, the dashboard slows down the system dramatically and the XU-histo just duplicates what I've already included in XU-Hybrid 7 ;) Kvak as always has done an amazing job with those indicators. So they might work perfectly for your setup.

Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 6):
Greg82, Hartl, Chickenspicy, dansmol, UncleJojito, icman
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

XU-Hybrid 7 Released

I am pleased to announce the release of version 7 of my XU-Hybrid system :) Due to the tireless work of the coders here on Forex-Station, it has been made possible. To XARD, kvak, mrtools, mladen, and banzai you guys are the BEST!

I hope you will all derive benefit from it and take your trading to the next level. It was a fun and rewarding experience putting it together.

Please note that all parts of the system can be adjusted to your liking. Take the time to inspect and learn about each indicator used. Play around with the settings to find which would work best for you and your trading style. The current settings work best for me ;)

Enjoy and make those pip$!!!

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

DownloadRe: XU-Hybrid Trading System

Hi
All the thanks to BeatlemaniaSA, XARD, kvak, mrtools, mladen, banzaiand and everybody how work on this system and make it as it is today.
the ! dynamic zone adx trend smoothed (alerts + btn) it is not working for me?! do not appear. can you please help.
i already past dynamicZone.dll in Libraries
Attachments

bheyes wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 7:26 pm Hi
All the thanks to BeatlemaniaSA, XARD, kvak, mrtools, mladen, banzaiand and everybody how work on this system and make it as it is today.
the ! dynamic zone adx trend smoothed (alerts + btn) it is not working for me?! do not appear. can you please help.
Play with the buttons,
Attachments
These users thanked the author pfxi for the post (total 2):
BeatlemaniaSA, KingSaviour

bheyes wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 7:26 pm Hi
Don't forget to switch it on using the button in the bottom right of the chart ;) The button says ADX-on :D
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 2):
Trinisan, KingSaviour