Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

sylvester21 wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 3:24 am Dear Mr Tools,

May i know if you can have a look into this indicator and integrate further improvements into it?

I feel it can be utilized as entry and exit indicator.

My idea as follows:
1. Can you apply all eaverages MA options into this indicator? Can SSL be combined into this? I'm not sure.
2. Can you code in reference price to be used? Example "Close, Open, All heikin ashi price options"
3. Signal filters
Try here
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
sylvester21

hello there again I am back after 2 weeks without internet

May Mr Tools please create the rsioma to look like the stochastic price filtered ? I don’t have access to these indicators in my phone if you could please look in sword system for the lastest posts with them

I think it would just take a price filter
Attachments
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

chickensword wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 9:26 am hello there again I am back after 2 weeks without internet

May Mr Tools please create the rsioma to look like the stochastic price filtered ? I don’t have access to these indicators in my phone if you could please look in sword system for the lastest posts with them

I think it would just take a price filter
Welcome back. was wondering what happened, will look for it.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Chickenspicy

Pucmola wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 10:06 pm obv no repaint and wilo and powerma need hard settings in picture
My humble request.
Can you share the template ?
OBV is my main favourite.
It is far more interesting and superior than many set ups of mine.

Thanks in advance.
These users thanked the author annadurai for the post:
Chickenspicy
Earning moderate returns is fine as long as I can minimize both permanent loss of capital and reinvestment risk.