Re: Dashboard Type Indicators for MT4

kvak wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 10:10 am Dashboard + Histogram & Ribbon for Xard Universe XU Moving Average

First, want to thank you Jackson Doh for good idea for dashboard. And Mladen for sharing this dashboard.
Here is simple dashboard for XU ma.
You need XU histo in same folder for running dashboard.
I upload onchart version too, onchart version no need for running dashboard....

many thanks especially for histo version!
These users thanked the author pail1217 for the post (total 2):
kvak, waal69

kvak wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 10:10 am Dashboard + Histogram & Ribbon for Xard Universe XU Moving Average

First, want to thank you Jackson Doh for good idea for dashboard. And Mladen for sharing this dashboard.
Here is simple dashboard for XU ma.
You need XU histo in same folder for running dashboard.
I upload onchart version too, onchart version no need for running dashboard....

Thank you sir for this amazing tool, May I ask you a version (only for the two ma indicator) which is limited to the last 100 bars? I would like to backtest it but the original version seems to be very slow.

Thank you

hernandez wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:19 am Thank you sir for this amazing tool, May I ask you a version (only for the two ma indicator) which is limited to the last 100 bars? I would like to backtest it but the original version seems to be very slow.

Thank you
You mean simple ma or this xu-ma? This dashboard using icustom to call indicator and its slow down terminal for better working limit symbols and timeframes to display...
These users thanked the author kvak for the post:
hernandez

kvak wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:25 am You mean simple ma or this xu-ma? This dashboard using icustom to call indicator and its slow down terminal for better working limit symbols and timeframes to display...
I mean this file XU ma (filter + eAverages).ex4. I would like to see if limiting this file to the last 100 bars can speedup the backtesting process, as the original version takes so long to run in backtest.

kvak wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 10:41 am Hello, sorry for delay...
Test this version without button....
Thank for you work Kvak. Is it possible to remove also other stuffs like ribbon and all related parameters, alerts and all related parameters? Because in MT4 the maximum number of input paramaters an indicator must have in order to call it with the iCustom function is 63. Sorry for this inconvenience, I discovered it right now. It the end, I would like to test just the two moving averages.

Thank you so much.

hernandez wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 10:56 pm Thank for you work Kvak. Is it possible to remove also other stuffs like ribbon and all related parameters, alerts and all related parameters? Because in MT4 the maximum number of input paramaters an indicator must have in order to call it with the iCustom function is 63. Sorry for this inconvenience, I discovered it right now. It the end, I would like to test just the two moving averages.

Thank you so much.
Hello, write me a pm or here (better with picture) whats you want delete....
These users thanked the author kvak for the post:
hernandez