Re: Dashboard Type Indicators for MT4

Etrader4L1fe wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 6:27 am I attempted to convert the NMLA dashboard indicator into a PTL dashboard. I manage to get it show one time on a chart, however it doesnt display anymore. I was able fix the void and return errors. My thought was to attempt to create this dashboard on my own prior to asking for any help. Currently it just causes MT$ to stall and will not display even thought it has no errors shown which I understand doesnt mean anything. There has to be something I am missing to get this to work correctly.

Can someone take a look at it and guide me in right direction or suggest a better dashboard template to use?

Thank you in advance for your help.
hello to friends
I just got acquainted with this site and I am looking for a ptl dashboard. Can you give me some examples of this indicator pls?
Unfortunately, this indicator that I found does not work
Thank you very much for guiding me for the first post

I am looking for a configurable stochastic dabhoard in each one according to the following characteristics: multitameframe+pairs+alerts (especially to mobile) and that meets the crossing of the level decided by us

The idea would be to let me know on my mobile, pc, etc. when a pair crosses a certain level of the stochastic.
e.g Buy: the price has entered an oversold level (20) and crosses the level that we set (30) so that it warns us with the alert. The alert would be when crossing 30.

Do you know any and have alerts?
Thank you very much

Banzai wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:41 am In this version 1.01, you can click on the time frame buttons such as [M5], [H1], ...
A big shout out to Banzai for sharing the ADX heatmap /dashboard (and others) with the source code. Thanks so much.

I decided to try to make a DB/ heatmap for the G Channel Jurik indicator that I posted yesterday. It worked straight away and the results are below.

It hit me that there wasn't much new coding skill involved in making this and wish I had realised this a long time ago. I always thought Dashboards were difficult to make and therefore nigh on impossible to adapt to the indicator of my choice. I was so wrong!

In the indicator G-chan_Jma-DB BT.mq4 there are just three small sections that need changing in order to have a DB with the custom indicator of your choice. I've marked them with comments starting: "// JD: "

Lines 12 to 16 need to be changed to the indicator inputs of the new indicator;
Lines 246 to 248 need the iCustom input references to be changed to what you entered instead of lines 12 to 16;
Lines 266 to 267 need the input references changing to the new input names.

If your output is only 2 possible outcomes, say Up or Down, lines 248 and 259 to 260 can just be deleted.

This DB comes with a button and is also clickable display to change charts. I found the Zero indicator really useful to add a blank sub-window. I would load that first. Both the G-chan_Jma-DB BT and GCJMA_DB_Histo indicators need to be in the same indicators folder.

If your broker charts have suffixes then I have found these are needed to be included in the inputs for the DB to work, so in my case I need to add ".sb" to the symbols.

I would say just have a go.
These users thanked the author Jackson Doh for the post (total 5):
Mickey Abi, kvak, oskar656, Banzai, Jedidiah

Jackson Doh wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 2:48 pm
gcjma db.jpg

Zero.mq4
G-chan_Jma-DB BT.mq4
G-chan_Jma-DB BT.ex4
GCJMA_DB_Histo.ex4
I was asked about the underlying indicator yesterday and realised something wasn't quite right.

I have updated the histo indicator "GCJMA_DB_Histo.ex4" and this should replace the original. To be clear, the histo needs to be in the same indicator folder as the dashboard file in order for it to work but doesn't need to be loaded on the chart.

Dashboard + Histogram & Ribbon for Xard Universe XU Moving Average

First, want to thank you Jackson Doh for good idea for dashboard. And Mladen for sharing this dashboard.
Here is simple dashboard for XU ma.
You need XU histo in same folder for running dashboard.
I upload onchart version too, onchart version no need for running dashboard....

kvak wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 10:10 am First, want to thank you Jackson Doh for good idea for dashboard. And Mladen for sharing this dashboard.
OMG ! This is brilliant. Thank you for this and for all of your contributions.
These users thanked the author oskar656 for the post (total 3):
kvak, moey_dw, Jedidiah

LikeRe: Dashboard Type Indicators for MT4

kvak wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 10:10 am First, want to thank you Jackson Doh for good idea for dashboard. And Mladen for sharing this dashboard.
Oh my gosh this is CRAZY good....... i just saw it on forex station twitter what an amazing set of codes & creativity man!!!! Thank u Kvak & Jackson.........

That dashboard is so dope i am in awe........... 😍😍😍
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 7):
kvak, ChuChu Rocket, BeatlemaniaSA, Jimmy, Jackson Doh, Chickenspicy, Jedidiah
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈