Re: WPR Indicators for MT4

josi wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 5:16 pm Interesting choice of arrows: break of the outer bands triggers arrow in the opposite direction
as your screenshot makes more than clear this (mostly) leads to losing trades - but why not
Agreed just threw it together really quick will change the arrows around tomorrow.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
josi

josi wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 5:16 pm Interesting choice of arrows: break of the outer bands triggers arrow in the opposite direction
as your screenshot makes more than clear this (mostly) leads to losing trades - but why not
Changed the arrows per your suggestion.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 7):
josi, vvFish, rudiarius, willbond1, 太虚一毫, RodrigoRT7, ParallelNative

kvak wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:50 am Posted here buttons version.....viewtopic.php?p=1295481022#p1295481022
For candle manual adjust settings, have some bugs with button, that's why I'm not adding it yet for now...
Hi Kvak

Looks great this indicator, please answer for my questions to understand some important things.

1. Is it a no repaint indicator?
2. Do you know any bug?
3. Is this the latest version of this indicator?
4. At M1 the candles does not change according the precise H1 MTF. Is it a bug?

Thanks for your answers.

moltobello wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 7:31 am Hi Kvak

Looks great this indicator, please answer for my questions to understand some important things.

1. Is it a no repaint indicator?
2. Do you know any bug?
3. Is this the latest version of this indicator?
4. At M1 the candles does not change according the precise H1 MTF. Is it a bug?

Thanks for your answers.
Indicator is NRP, dont know any bug.
Dont understand what do you mean M1 candles in H1 mtf mode?

moltobello wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 7:50 am I mean candles drawn on newest bar of higher timeframe bar..... Arrows on first bar is changing "false" but the candles remain 60 minutes earlier...
Try this versions... Onchart candles working correctly...
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 8):
Skyold, moltobello, 太虚一毫, josi, RodrigoRT7, Chickenspicy, fibo7818, Jimmy