Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

[quote=FourXXXX post_id=1295496941 time=1669585121 user_id=4944401]
The Semafors usually don't redraw once a confirmed second dot has occurred, although it is not a perfect world and on the odd occasion a second dot will be broken and the trend continues on its previous direction. The second dot is confirmed when price moves away from the dot and crosses the trend line.

If you just load one symbol either the Dow or the DAX both are very good to trade and watch how things play out. Keep referring back to the previous post and watch what happens as a larger dot appears. Price will retrace from it, sometimes the price will move far enough to form a dot. When this occurs wait for price to then head towards the large semafor again, a second dot (Higher Low or a Lower High) may form. If this dot and the large semafor holds and price crosses the trend line you can enter a trade with a very high probability of it continuing further and making a profit.

Be patient, wait until things setup and then enter. Once you see another dot appear be ready for it to get a white ring around it, as soon as price slows take the profit and wait for the next setup.

So no need to understand what happen on big time frame. If I trade M30/M5, I've got to wait a big semaphor, Dot 1 an Dot 2 on M30 and take a position on M5 when cross the trend line? So simple as that.
As it's called " simple trend following ", I was thinking about taking trades in the trend. So if it's uptrend inH4, expecting a retracement witch give a big sema in M30. Dot 1and Dot 2 M30 witch give me the expectation of the trend continuation. And a buy on M5 with RSI ma m15... That's what I understand since I study...

I must say i'm struggle, sorry :facepalm:

muhammadfarooq wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 2:02 am copy full folder kavk mathod to indicator folder
second pic my all time risk profit tool .
success formula. total balance /100 = lot size
you can download mlq5

There is a bug in the Panel 1 indicator that causes it to not display anything when first loaded, I have fixed the bug.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 4):
kvak, Jedidiah, thomdel, StuartWong
nil desperandum

BabLeBaobab wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 10:12 am
Dear BabLeBaobab,

Good day to you.
It is okay to struggle initially. I have struggled too for many hours, days, weeks and months.
Consider me like a patient, having admitted to the hospital, now being discharged, share a few thoughts for your consideration.
I wish to add these thoughts have its source from Mr Xard himself and Mr FourXXXX, if there is any mistake or misapplication of their thoughts, it has nothing to do with them, I am responsible for it. I suggest you go seek clarification from them.

First thing first:
1. Select Bias Timeframe, Trade Timeframe.
Mr. Xard mentioned in one of his posts: M30 for Bias, take trades in M5.

2. Look at the vertical lines of the RSIOMA in the bias timeframe.
Next draw a vertical line on the next candle.

3. Look at the Trend line (Think line) in relation with the candles.
Bias is up or down or pause (candles are grey)

3. Go to the trade time frame.
Look at the RSIOMA.
Look at the Trend line and Candles.
Look at the Semafor and look back at the Semafor.
Take trades of the 2nd dot in the trade time frame in line with the higher time frame bias.

Agreed with both Mr Xard and Mr Four XXXX:
Choose one trade instrument.
Stay with the one trade instrument.
Stay with the chosen bias time frame.
Stay with the selected trading timeframe.

Screen capture.
Do your own screen capture.
Ask questions.

it is alright to struggle.
Why?
Mr XARD has put his expertise, masterful thoughts, put together a system based on his real trading experience. I am a novice, learning to understand his system one day at a time, one day at a time, one day at a time.

Semafor repaints. Semafor recalculates. Semafor shifts.
Now, I use the word "adjust / readjust" when the dots shift location to a new higher high or new lower low.
Why does Semafor repaints? recalculates? shifts?
Market does what it is doing.
It is the market.
It has nothing to do with the Semafor.
Semafor just flows with the market.

These are my humble thoughts, a fellow trader learning this system on the go.

Sincerely,

Stuart
These users thanked the author StuartWong for the post (total 4):
XXXX, Giangyforex, dansmol, BabLeBaobab

DownloadRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

If I can make a suggestion...?

The Semafor seems to me to be causing the most confusion.
In my opinion the heart of the system is the mas and the candle colours on any time frame.

I attach a pic for your perusal.
Try it you maybe surprised how simple this simple trend following system conducts itself.

Xard has really dumbed down trading.....follow the colours stupid!

Regards
lorne

FourXXXX wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:38 am The Semafors usually don't redraw once a confirmed second dot has occurred, although it is not a perfect world and on the odd occasion a second dot will be broken and the trend continues on its previous direction. The second dot is confirmed when price moves away from the dot and crosses the trend line.

If you just load one symbol either the Dow or the DAX both are very good to trade and watch how things play out. Keep referring back to the previous post and watch what happens as a larger dot appears. Price will retrace from it, sometimes the price will move far enough to form a dot. When this occurs wait for price to then head towards the large semafor again, a second dot (Higher Low or a Lower High) may form. If this dot and the large semafor holds and price crosses the trend line you can enter a trade with a very high probability of it continuing further and making a profit.

Be patient, wait until things setup and then enter. Once you see another dot appear be ready for it to get a white ring around it, as soon as price slows take the profit and wait for the next setup.
What semaphore version are you using on that image?

XXXX: Sorry I don't know, just an image I had created some time ago and could not be bothered doing a new one every time the same question comes up.