Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

RBiss wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 12:04 am Hello all, first, thank you to all the programmers and contributors that make this site possible, I would like to ask if a sound alert could be added to this indicator? Mr Tools?
This is the indicator, I was trying to reach out to the creator but I wasn't sure where to post this to ask. I apologize if I posted this in the wrong place.
download/file.php?id=3415318

Ray
Can't do anything with an ex4 file.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
RBiss

(Price filter idea).

Greetings everyone I noticed  times of high volatility that even indicators that don't  reprint will   change its calculations and print multiple different colors of the same bar although this is not supposed I would like to recommend someone creates a price filter that use the previous candles and compare their volatility to the current volatility to identify   extreme volatility and you could add a blank or white bar  instead of the bar switching between the buy and sell colors

I have been testing a lot of indicators here and I noticed they work but sometimes  when price moves fast in the opposite direction and back they almost  always provide false signals  if price Filters or not applied 

the super smooth  moving average it's the best filter for price I have encountered but I think if you use the heiken Ashi as the additional filter with the  Double super smoother. ma filter as one it could help to eliminate the  false signals in many of the indicators

in my testing  I noticed that the atr and Bollinger band  would be the perfect idea for a price filter using a laguerre filter smoothing moving average with the heikin-ashi levels to determine which signal to print.

I was wondering if someone could create a buffer price filter that use one or more previous  candlestick to create a trajectory for the indicator 

for example I believe it could work as a good  price filter to eliminate High volatility false signals  when combined with the  double super smooth  moving average  if the indicator uses slow heiken Ashi  to look at the two previous  candlesticks as one and only change its color or  signal when the current  candlestick  closes differently then the  previous one or two candlesticks

I think you could use the  average true range  Bollinger band and the heiken Ashi levels above or below the current  candlestick to measure the distance between the  candle  position  from the top or bottom of the  Bollinger band to make so that the indicator cannot print multiple colors are signals  randomly I think it will be a good way to filter price high-volatility candles to stop many  indicator from  reprinting 

I'm hoping it couldn't help stop many indicators from Reprint (LIKE THE supertrend Mountain indicator when a ATR is SET TO 1 IN multi time frame. The current candlestick in the higher time frame causes the indicator to reprint on the lower current time frame I'm hoping something like a wider smooth average price filter could create a buffer to prevent the current candle-stick from changing colors or signals or it could even possibly be delayed in a few seconds to prevent the sudden spike in change affecting the signal .

something like a super smooth heiken Ashi price filter that uses two or three additional condition to provide signal on Lower time frame when the indicator is looking at higher time frame I hope it's possible (((big big thank you in advance. i Really appreciate the awesome work you guys do.

DownloadRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hey everyone, this is my first post to this community. As a welcome gift, I am sending my just completed ++MARSI1++ indicator. It consists of rsi, wiliams, ma and after today's test result 9win from 10. it's easy :D
These users thanked the author Pucmola for the post (total 6):
kvak, Milad8732, dmnik, woaow, fibo7818, alexm
learn to use the indicator first, then trade...
Betyx

Code: Select all

int start()
{

recalc = false;

if (show_data)
{

//1 click button
ObjectSetInteger(ChartID(),buttonId,OBJPROP_COLOR,btn_text_ON_color);
ObjectSetString(ChartID(),buttonId,OBJPROP_TEXT,btn_unpressed);
start2();
handleButtonClicks();
}
else
if (show_data1)
{
//2 clicks on the button
ObjectSetInteger(ChartID(),buttonId,OBJPROP_COLOR,btn_text_OFF_color);
ObjectSetString(ChartID(),buttonId,OBJPROP_TEXT,btn_pressed);
deinit2();
handleButtonClicks();
}
else
{
//3 clicks on the button
ObjectSetInteger(ChartID(),buttonId,OBJPROP_COLOR,btn_text_OFF_color);
ObjectSetString(ChartID(),buttonId,OBJPROP_TEXT,btn_text);
handleButtonClicks();
deinit2();
}
return(0);
}
Why can the button code be read only twice? thank you!

//2 clicks on the button ?