Re: Market and Volume Profile Indicators for MT4

arobin wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 11:32 am Dear Kvak,

Could you please add button to the attached indicator?

Many thanks in advance for your time and kind regards,

Robin

Edit: Wrong file was attached, corrected. Apologies.
Hi Kvak,

I have tried to insert the button code in the indicator. I do not get any errors during compilation but the button is not working.

Could you please have a look at it to make it work?

Regards,

Robin

arobin wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 3:06 am Hi Kvak,

I have tried to insert the button code in the indicator. I do not get any errors during compilation but the button is not working.

Could you please have a look at it to make it work?

Regards,

Robin
Iam not sure in this code. I added one line in code, it is delete MP but when you click ON, only one MP is diplayed.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post:
arobin

kvak wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 8:23 am Iam not sure in this code. I added one line in code, it is delete MP but when you click ON, only one MP is diplayed.
Many thanks Kvak,

I copied the code from another indicator but I do not know coding at all. Attached is the original indicator, if you can try to add the button when you have time, I would be grateful.

Best,

Robin

sal wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 2:05 pm Ogee/expert traders
do you have imbalance bar indicator mt4
Not familiar with that one and nothing coming up on a search of my indicators. I see a web search shows the source code for an 'Imbalance Zone' Tradingview indicator. Take a look and see it it's what you are looking for and maybe one of the coders might be able to re-code it.

Ogee wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 5:42 pm Not familiar with that one and nothing coming up on a search of my indicators. I see a web search shows the source code for an 'Imbalance Zone' Tradingview indicator. Take a look and see it it's what you are looking for and maybe one of the coders might be able to re-code it.
i yesterday posted a video (viewtopic.php?f=579496&t=8474844&start=2377) , which i get this name and its strong for pullback . kindly see snap what is this pattern.
i just to today tested real market in M1 chart... with fib..50% level setting where Point of Interest to get (POI).. this is what i seen a video and good as well.
really insteresting
Attachments
These users thanked the author sal for the post (total 4):
Ogee, Banzai, RodrigoRT7, fxmoney
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

sal wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 2:05 pm Ogee/expert traders
do you have imbalance bar indicator mt4
Hey Sal,

Sorry if I'm late and you've already found something, just seen this. Here's two I've been using, one free, one paid. This is the free one:

And the paid one can be found at the MQL5 Market if you search for 'Imbalance MTF'. It's pretty inexpensive, but the beauty of that one is you have buttons to see imbalances from any time frame on your trading time frame, or to turn them off completely to keep things neat. In the picture below I'm on the H4 with H4 imbalances in solid purple, D1 imbalances in orange/red, and H1 in gold. Hope this helps.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Beastie for the post (total 3):
sal, Banzai, RodrigoRT7