Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

braciola719 wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 2:31 am no one will ever tell you now they'll do it at the end of the evening to tell you where you went wrong, but no one will do it at the right time, including me, I take, but I don't give

XARD: I did, I gave you a bloody indicator that tells you AT THE TIME. You need to open your eyes and see what is in front of you.

Braciola, buddy, it is sad. Why could it not be more positive? We are traders. By definition, we trade.

I do not think there is anyone on here who will not agree that in the early and intermediate phases of development, traders need to have their attention on their actual job.....trading. I, for one, am not here to spoon-feed beginners who are lazy or illiterate. Or new people who come onto the thread and ask, "can someone please tell me how to trade this system?" F.O. There are hundreds of pages here to go through. If you don't have the time, just read the posts by the originator Xard. He has spoon-fed his system time and time again. FourXXXX has added tremendous value too, and others.

Amico mio, sono greco e capisco la tua coazione come un buco del culo. Ma questo è un forum civile ed educativo. Se non puoi essere positivo e dare buoni contributi, allora scopa.

Forse perché sei italiano, non ti rendi conto dell'offesa che causa. Sei una delle persone in questo thread che confonde principianti e comportamenti sbagliati. Se sei un uomo italiano arrabbiato, allora stai lontano. Calmati e rilassati prima di avere una scoreggia cerebrale online per tutti. Xard è, senza dubbio, un uomo molto gentile e generoso. Perché vuoi ferirlo?

Hai i tuoi indicatori e insisti nel metterli in classifica e, quando gli viene chiesto, rifiuta di collaborare con tutti. Non sono troppo affezionato agli altri confondere il messaggio di Xard. Se pensi di avere un sistema audio, inizia il tuo thread e insegna al tuo sistema.

E mentre ho scritto questo, ho perso i primi scambi della mia giornata grazie per essere stata una persona così difficile.
These users thanked the author Musashi for the post (total 4):
FAIZANXG, chris006, Quinton2001, dansmol

Musashi wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 11:36 am Braciola, buddy, it is sad. Why could it not be more positive? We are traders. By definition, we trade.

I do not think there is anyone on here who will not agree that in the early and intermediate phases of development, traders need to have their attention on their actual job.....trading. I, for one, am not here to spoon-feed beginners who are lazy or illiterate. Or new people who come onto the thread and ask, "can someone please tell me how to trade this system?" F.O. There are hundreds of pages here to go through. If you don't have the time, just read the posts by the originator Xard. He has spoon-fed his system time and time again. FourXXXX has added tremendous value too, and others.

Amico mio, sono greco e capisco la tua coazione come un buco del culo. Ma questo è un forum civile ed educativo. Se non puoi essere positivo e dare buoni contributi, allora scopa.

Forse perché sei italiano, non ti rendi conto dell'offesa che causa. Sei una delle persone in questo thread che confonde principianti e comportamenti sbagliati. Se sei un uomo italiano arrabbiato, allora stai lontano. Calmati e rilassati prima di avere una scoreggia cerebrale online per tutti. Xard è, senza dubbio, un uomo molto gentile e generoso. Perché vuoi ferirlo?

Hai i tuoi indicatori e insisti nel metterli in classifica e, quando gli viene chiesto, rifiuta di collaborare con tutti. Non sono troppo affezionato agli altri confondere il messaggio di Xard. Se pensi di avere un sistema audio, inizia il tuo thread e insegna al tuo sistema.

E mentre ho scritto questo, ho perso i primi scambi della mia giornata grazie per essere stata una persona così difficile.
thanks for the illiterate, in any case I think you used the right definition for me, I think that what perhaps escapes me about this system is the translation because if you all understood it and I didn't understand something in the translation I can't understand, I don't comment for braciola, I disagree

sgarr wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 7:00 pm I took the liberty of writing again and highlighting my shortcomings, only because the moderator told me to continue posting without creating problems, since I create discomfort in the forum starting today I greet you all, thank you all above all you have good forum moderators luck to you all. without any regrets
A couple of suggestions that should help.

1, If you are not already keep a trade journal, document every trade, why you got in, why you got out, what you could have done better and what you did right. It will help you identify what is working and what needs improvement.

2, Write down your trading rules, you should have at least 3 indications of when to enter a trade ie second dot, candle changed colour and RSIOMA.

Keep in mind not all trades are winners, if you follow the rules and make a loss that is good because you followed the rules. But if you get too many losses then you need look at the rules.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 7):
FAIZANXG, Giangyforex, traderokey, dansmol, Jedidiah, StuartWong, Musashi
nil desperandum

normannasty wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 2:01 am Higher timeframe highs and lows. Usually red or green with white around 1st higher tf and with pink 2nd higher tf.
In addition to what normannasty said, take any pair and work your way from a higher time frame to lower time frames and you will observe how the semafors are related to each other and how the symbols change. The square semafors represent start and end of big cycles, and the circle semafors are mini cycles within these big cycles. An M30 cycle, will have M15 cycles and M5 cycles and M1 cycles within it.

For example, go to D1 and take any semafor. Note the time it occurred, then go to H4 and see how that semafor is represented at that time you noted in D1, then go to H1, M30, M15, M5 and M1 and do the same. You will see how that semafor evolves. You can do the reverse, start from M1 or M5 towards the higher time frames. You may quickly realise that all higher time frame semafors are represented in the lower time frames but not all lower time frame semafors occur at the higher time frames. This will help you develop your strategy for high probability trades or quick scalping trades.

You can also take two square semafors or big circle semafors in a higher time frame and see how there are many other semafors between them as you go to the lower time frames. This is where 2nd dot strategy comes in, as you will target to trade from one big higher time semafor to the other using the second dots. Also note that the 2nd dots don't always form.

I believe, XARD's system is a blank cheque. You can implement his system as described by him in a couple of previous posts if you can find them and from other helpful traders here as well. But most importantly, you will gain the most from this system if you can take it and make it yours. Load it up to your trading platform and just spend time observing it. This is very important since the semafors tend to move in live trading, hence the reason why XARD has provided several ways to confirm an entry.

The most difficult part is getting the entry right and not jumping in too early. Using other indicators and what price is doing in relation to MAs will set you on the right path.
These users thanked the author traderokey for the post (total 3):
Mundu19, hernandez, Musashi