Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Dont know if its the same indicator but here you go.
dwenblade wrote:
Thu Nov 24, 2022 1:33 am
Hey All

Hope you are doing well in life and Market

Please tell me if this looks familiar to anyone . I have seen it somewhere on our forum but cant remember where...

Please share the link or any idea what Indicator is this one ..

Thanks
TrendViper Histogram.ex4
(9.97 KiB) Downloaded 84 times
Trust the process:)

Hello all, first, thank you to all the programmers and contributors that make this site possible, I would like to ask if a sound alert could be added to this indicator? Mr Tools?
This is the indicator, I was trying to reach out to the creator but I wasn't sure where to post this to ask. I apologize if I posted this in the wrong place.
download/file.php?id=3415318

Ray

Hi awesome forex-station.com community
I am looking for a SMT divergence (smart money tools) indicator, looked around but cant seem to find any.
Theres a few on tradingview, but i like my mt4 so much better :) and 1 or 2 expensive ones on mql5
This is an indicator showing divergence between correlated assets (eurusd vs gbpusd, nas100 vs sp500, xauusd vs dxy etc.) as per ICT's teachings.
Thank you so very much in advance if any coder picks up on this, wish i had the skills to code myself :)

RBiss wrote:
Sat Nov 26, 2022 12:04 am
Hello all, first, thank you to all the programmers and contributors that make this site possible, I would like to ask if a sound alert could be added to this indicator? Mr Tools?
This is the indicator, I was trying to reach out to the creator but I wasn't sure where to post this to ask. I apologize if I posted this in the wrong place.
download/file.php?id=3415318

Ray
Can't do anything with an ex4 file.

1. Similar Topics

1. Requests & Ideas (MT5)

547 Replies 103983 Views

by mntiwana, Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:28 am in MT5 Indicators

547 Replies
    2. MT4 Expert advisors of the community, ideas

3 Replies 4157 Views

by VIDALOCA3, Thu Aug 20, 2020 2:51 am in New Members & Common Forex Q&A's

3 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”

Users viewing this forum: aggieman01, CommonCrawl [Bot], honje19960321, qdjack, Qwantify [Bot], Ricstar_8, rogerhu1979, The_One92, Woodyz, Yandex [Bot] and 38 guests