Re: Honje's collection of indicators, strategies and trading journals

honje19960321 wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 7:42 pm I've had some troubles in my life recently. But I can get over it. . After all, I'm only 26 years old. On the way of constantly exploring self-worth.

My biggest bottleneck is

I am increasingly unable to socially communicate with Chinese and even Asians, and the social distance cannot be kept too close. I can no longer trust them.

I will get through this.

Many times I fantasize that if I were born in the United States, Australia, Canada, or European countries, it would be fine.

I must admit that my greatest weakness is being too kind. It is indeed ridiculous to say this from my own mouth. . .

As a result, I am often deceived by scheming Chinese people.

But my biggest advantage is that I am very positive. Even if something bad happens. I can also turn bad luck into good luck. Be very optimistic about everything.
May God be with me and all of you.

Realize financial freedom.
Having kindness in your soul is not weakness. That does not mean you need to get rolled over by the "unkind" over and over. Strive to take a moment and realize kindness can take on different forms, from hot soup to a hungry stranger to the perspective you take when dealing with unsavory characters. We can all feel the good v bad duality in and around us. The difficulty is first identifying where the initial gut reaction comes from, then learning/striving for it to come from/"transfer to the good side". Remembering that God does not strive to create push-overs.

You have a great grasp of all of this, especially considering your age. Myself, having the same innate views about these things, write this to my benefit as much as for anyone else's.

...I mean that's all just in case the baseball bat doesn't work :razz:
These users thanked the author DaveTrader for the post (total 3):
Jedidiah, Chickenspicy, Knight

I'm starting to think that it's a very, very bad thing for someone not to be multilingual.

I realized one of the most important points of this year.
English is the most needed to be learned, and the most important to master is to be fluent like a native speaker. .

If you don't know English, then I'm sure. A person's thinking is bound to be restricted, unable to skip the inherent framework.

It's like the Chinese people's thoughts are completely blocked by the CCP's network firewall, and they have become very ignorant, arrogant, and ignorant people.

Since I live in Japan, I know that too. Most Japanese also have the same problem as Chinese. .I really don't like this. .

so

I will definitely work hard to learn all kinds of foreign languages.

The point is: now is the era of Internet 3.0. Mastering multiple foreign languages ​​is the only way to keep up with the times.

Honje
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

DaveTrader wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 10:53 pm Having kindness in your soul is not weakness. That does not mean you need to get rolled over by the "unkind" over and over. Strive to take a moment and realize kindness can take on different forms, from hot soup to a hungry stranger to the perspective you take when dealing with unsavory characters. We can all feel the good v bad duality in and around us. The difficulty is first identifying where the initial gut reaction comes from, then learning/striving for it to come from/"transfer to the good side". Remembering that God does not strive to create push-overs.

You have a great grasp of all of this, especially considering your age. Myself, having the same innate views about these things, write this to my benefit as much as for anyone else's.

...I mean that's all just in case the baseball bat doesn't work :razz:
I really like being open and friendly with everyone.
Help more people in need. .but reality hit me hard in the face.

I realize not everyone is kind. And objectively there is a weakness of human nature. .
This changed my view of people. That's why I said it earlier.
Everyone has the potential to become a demon. I am also very afraid of this. .
Not everyone will practice self-discipline and set the bottom line and principles for themselves as human beings.

I believe people can get better. .
But my reality makes me have to take the initiative to filter all kinds of people.
I need to protect myself so that I can protect more people.

Honje
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 2):
Jimmy, Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

honje19960321 wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 2:03 pm I really like being open and friendly with everyone.
Help more people in need. .but reality hit me hard in the face.

I realize not everyone is kind. And objectively there is a weakness of human nature. .
This changed my view of people. That's why I said it earlier.
Everyone has the potential to become a demon. I am also very afraid of this. .
Not everyone will practice self-discipline and set the bottom line and principles for themselves as human beings.

I believe people can get better. .
But my reality makes me have to take the initiative to filter all kinds of people.
I need to protect myself so that I can protect more people.

Honje
Good to see you are open about this. As I am of age (according to the WEF Schwab I am a useless eater and secondly in the disposable age category he wants to remove from this planet..... :D ) I think I am in the position to give you an advice if you allow me. In our life we meet thousands of people. All got a different character (even my two dogs do..... :D) different thinking, different educational level and and..... The challenge is to deal with those. To succeed and not to get hurt all the time you need to take your emotions out of this game, simply ignore what is not important to you and deal with people as they are and in some cases what you want to achieve.
I hope this helps. All the best......
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post (total 4):
Jedidiah, Narutopips, Chickenspicy, BeatlemaniaSA

These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 4):
Chickenspicy, Jimmy, BeatlemaniaSA, RplusT

honje19960321 wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 1:20 pm Unfuckwithable
Hahahaha that's a good one. Haven't heard of that before 😂
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, Jedidiah
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Chickenspicy