SadRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 5:26 am Update soon...
Xard777
Good going Lad, Really.....Immensely Grateful for ur Effort's.

I only have Two Small Requests.....

1. Any Chance of having the Symbol Font Size Editable as per the Pic attached in ur Future Releases? Current Font Size "as is" might be ok on a 55" Screen but while on the go, it's a Pain on anything less than 20" Screen.... Takes up a lot of Real Estate unless u turn it off!

2. To Xard + Other Developers + Fans in here :) .....Kindly, For us still Toggling between Older Xard versions without Channel's, any chance you could share the V44 Channel Indicator + V46 (Ribbon) Channel indicator separately?

Btwn, Xard, what happend to the X-Mas Spirit hint hint ;) :sweat: it's unlike you mehn :hug: .....

All the best for now !
Attachments

LikeRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 7:16 am Think!!! before you trade... do not chase every trade out there.
Look at the 5min and the 30min TFs
Absorb price movement.

Where is the 2nd Dot on the 30min?
Now look at the entry points on the 5min

Forget the 1min, work with these two TFs (30min & 5min) first.
It is not rocket science, it really is that easy.
Xard777
This is by far the best explanation ive seen, coming from the master himself.
Thank you so much sir xard for your kindness and to all contributors as well
These users thanked the author Nero for the post:
fibo7818

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

A little FYI observation for some of those struggling

I mainly trade SPX500 (US500). Sometimes the chart will just not show what you need to see. Don't let that frustrate you and then lead you down a path of..."what am I doing wrong?"..."why can't I see it?"..."I had better take the next little dot or I won't get any trading done today"...most of that leads to losing trades and stress. Maybe some can see some trades in this chart, I don't see anything but market indecision? Therefore, no trades in here for me. So, look at some other charts and you may just find something...Like this picture perfect set up on DAX.

There are more than enough opportunities. Wait/find them, don't try to force the issue.
These users thanked the author DaveTrader for the post (total 4):
LJC, FAIZANXG, Jedidiah, dansmol

DaveTrader wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 7:03 pm A little FYI observation for some of those struggling

I mainly trade SPX500 (US500). Sometimes the chart will just not show what you need to see. Don't let that frustrate you and then lead you down a path of..."what am I doing wrong?"..."why can't I see it?"..."I had better take the next little dot or I won't get any trading done today"...most of that leads to losing trades and stress. Maybe some can see some trades in this chart, I don't see anything but market indecision? Therefore, no trades in here for me.

So, look at some other charts and you may just find something...
Like this picture perfect set up on DAX.

There are more than enough opportunities. Wait/find them, don't try to force the issue.
Yes, DAX was lovely this morning... I did not take the trade but knew of a trader that did.
Xard777
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 3):
BeatlemaniaSA, XXXX, DaveTrader
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

sgarr wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 2:25 am it stopped me here :cry:

If you are going to put a stop loss near the open line or any other obvious level of support or resistance (SEMAFORS), place it on the other side away from your entry. Those extra 1 or 2 pips would have left you smiling and punching holes in the air.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 4):
xard777, FAIZANXG, commodus, DaveTrader
nil desperandum