Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

Here is the extended manual and in this manual you can find everything you need to know about Orbit the Tool. The Icons and how they work, how they were created and what meaning is assumed for them. Also an update of earlier shorter manual.

Please note that Orbit the Tool is NOT a trading system. It is a mathematical model of the market correct to detail. The idea is to follow and read its meanings and implications as markets evolve and to lean on it when making trade decisions. Everything works from observation and context. The context you find yourself and the context in which the market is trading as read by Orbit the Tool, because with a little patience you can see all of this like you can read the back of your hand e.g. late in to catch action you clearly can see (what do you do, how fast can you judge your relative risk, and what kind of trade do you enter given the position of the market read, long or short-term etc.) Things we find work well when and in what situation, should be shared so we all get to know more and make money easily and safely. Some of my basic ideas for trading are already shared and work for me (I am not of course a trader I am a chaotist and my real interest is in market dynamics according to chaos theory - so I am not in competition and no one can be in fact ----> market is too big with Orbit the Tool) so I am hiding nothing away. Every single trader can make it. By my calculations there is enough money to go round.

Happy trading (-_-)
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 6):
Modahen77, dmnik, Mundu19, Xanadu, Chickenspicy, Bardoh

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

The Markets According to Chaos Theory
Ultimately you will get some line by line ideas about trading Orbit the Tool but the hope for the initial phase was just to get a feel and learn this primary fact: According to Chaos Theory chaos is sequences folding and stretching the space to which the variable price maps. This is important because soon we will show you a) we know when and where the folding takes place 2) we can actually time the point at which the stretching initiates exactly (for the level of resolution you have most of the time but always at the resolution we can get to).

So look at the MRI tool more closely (in history, try to see what we see) but also see what we mean in this screenshot also --- we need for people to understand and openly discuss certain things to know how to show the ultimate market tool.

It uses technical indicators but not in the same sense as in technical trading. Think what we are trying do -- to trade a pattern. That is not the same as following a trend or anything else -------> it is simply following a pattern a picture of which is clear to see here.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post:
Mundu19

ORBIT THE TOOL: TRADING ALGORITHMS [2022]

[IV + RA (Green)]; {LEXICON: [IV] = the initial value icon, and [RA] = the range arrow icon}

As you trade the commands [[""]] below, do not ignore to understand what you are doing, i.e. trading an exact chaotic equation exactly.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How to trade High pivots to Low pivots Scenario 1 (Y ------>> X)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Let price series = {(IV (Green) + RA (Green))}

{(While)} Off and On /{(Screen Icons, Ordinals from left to right, (intermittent) (+/-))}; If

(Market Condition =): Stop = Red Crown @ High_______ [[in the range between [MRI Fibo band and --> MRI High++]], Using 1 hr as Market Window]];
And,
--------------------V----------------------------------((((((((Sell)))))))------------------------------------------------------
[[Range Trade]]
[[a]] High point = ((1, *2, ^3) = Red dot (+) Orbit Spot = Red: Do = Short Asset

Red dot = High Stop [--------->>] Green dot = Low Stop ((image) (Setup))

Take Profit = (Pivot = Green dot = Low point); meanwhile,

[d] The most lucrative move per interval {$$$} [ if available =] Crown -----> Crown: diagonal = x4n or 5n

[0]-------->> Means is transformed from a to b (change or delta); [01] -----> means moves from a to b (i.e. a geometric translation)
+VE = Green and Gold colors, etc and -VE = Red and DarkPurple colors, etc

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How to trade Low pivot to High pivot Scenario 2 (X ------>> Y)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Let price series = {(IV (Green) + RA (Green))}

{(While)} Off and On /{(Screen Icons, Ordinals from left to right, (intermittent) (+/-))}; If

(Market Condition =): Stop = Red Crown @ High_______ [[in the range between [MRI Fibo band and --> MRI High++]], Using 1 hr as Market Window]];
And,
----------------------V--------------------------------((((((((Buy)))))))------------------------------------------------------
[[Power Trade]]
[[a]] Low point ((1,*2, ^3) = Green dot (+) Orbit Spot = Green: Do = Long Asset

[b] Green dot = Low Stop [--------->>] Red dot = High stop ((image) (Setup))

[c] Take Profit = (Pivot = Red dot = High point) (or, Red Crown (KSO = (+)); meanwhile,

[d] The most lucrative move per interval {$$$$$$} [ always available per condition =] Green dot -----> Red Crown: diagonal = x4n or 5n

[0]-------->> Means is transformed from a to b (change or delta) -----> [01] Means moves from a to b (i.e. a geometric translation)
Crown++ some level beyond the crown (your estimate), Means {{{}}} Domain/Cover

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[IV + RA (Red)]; {LEXICON: [IV] = the initial value icon, and [RA] = the range arrow icon}

As you trade the commands [[""]] below, do not ignore to understand what you are doing, i.e. trading an exact chaotic equation exactly.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How to trade Low pivot to High pivot Scenario 3 (X --------->> Y)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Let price series = {(IV (Red) + RA (Red))}

(Market Condition =): Stop = Green Crown @ Low_______ [[in the range between [MRI Fibo band and --> MRI Low --]], Using 1 hr as Market Window]];
And,
----------------------V--------------------------------((((((((Buy)))))))----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[[Range Trade]]
[[a]] Low point (1,*2,^3) = Green dot (+) Orbit Spot = Green: Do = Long Asset

[b] Green dot = Low Stop [--------->>] Red dot = High stop ((Image) (Setup))

[c] Take Profit = (Pivot = Red dot = High point); meanwhile,

[d] The most lucrative move per interval {$$$} [ if available =] Crown ------> Crown: diagonal = x4n or 5n

[0]-------->> Means is transformed from a to b (change or delta) -----> [01] Means moves from a to b (i.e. a geometric translation)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How to trade High pivot to low pivot Scenario 4 (Y --------->> X)
Let price series = {(IV (Red) + RA (Red))}

(Market Condition =): Stop = Green Crown @ Low_______ [[in the range between [MRI Fibo band and --> MRI Low --]], Using 1 hr as Market Window]];
And,
----------------V--------------------------------------(((((((Sell)))))))------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[[Power Trade]]
[[a]] High point ((1, *2,^3) = Red dot (+) Orbit Spot = Red: Do = Short Asset

[b] Red dot = High Stop [--------->>] Green dot = Low stop ((Image) (Setup))

[c] Take Profit = (Pivot = Green dot = White line) (or Green Crown (KSO(-)); meanwhile,

[d] The most lucrative move per interval {$$$$$$} [ always available per condition =] Red dot -------> Green Crown: diagonal = x4n or 5n

[0]-------->> Means is transformed from a to b (change or delta) [01] -----> Means moves from a to b (i.e. a geometric translation)
Crown++ some level beyond the crown (your estimate); Means {{{}}} Domain/Cover
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ADVANCED: Inverse On ^^[[[Price Cascades)))
Sq 5, 4, 3
------------------------------------------------------(((((((-/+)))))))-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inverses: {A} (RA (Red)/IV (Green) = Pullback Low ------------------->> (If at High [KSO +] Query reversal)
{B} (RA (Green)/IV (Red) = Pullback High ------------------->> (If at Low [KSO -] Query reversal)
[[Power Trades]]
------------------------------------------------------(((((((+/-)))))))-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Condition Visualization
SELL BUY
a) {7n = KSO (+); {IF {A} Query reversal down))} a) {7n = KSO (-); {If {B} Query reversal up}
8n, 9n} ------> {{{}}} 8n, 9n} ------> {{{}}}
b) 5n ZZ Unbalance 2= 3 @ Low b) 5n ZZ Unbalance 2 = 3 @ High

c) = Trend Reversal (cycle out) c) = Trend Reversal (cycle in)

d) n - 6n zz sequence = Cascade M - M/p [Up --------> Down] d) n - 6n zz close = Cascade M - M/p [Down --------> Up]

Exception Handling:

[1] 5n ZZ Unbalance: For {A} and {B} trader may need to adjust (extend) TP to accommodate range extension, see trade points as power trades

[2] Double Heads: Follow Range Arrow Direction

[3] "Fixed Points" < 5n Red/Green [Effect =] [ Orbit Spot arrow quickly reversed +] [Page left of 5n to find "fixed points" 4n - n] [Common in {(Inverse
Trades)} [Diagonal Trades] {Note: Preceding Deep Colour Convergence ID, Deepening diagonal extension {recursive} {Attacking KSO (-)(+)}} (((Best to
keep to One sided trading ONLY per condition))). Does NOT negate [[Orbit Spot]] but conditions range to be shallow counter cycle. Always assume
Inverse can evolve from anti-persistent series to persistent series: Important to understand, master and manage for trader [[ use 5n + KSO ID Step
check]].

[4] Screen Errors [e.g. on visual contradiction such as Extreme Low Icon + Range High Arrow]--- ((Reload program or Template to correct))

Power Trade Translations:

[1] Crown -------> Crown diagonals {$$$} (entry at inception depends on trader availability)

[2] a) Crown ------> Crown diagonals (+) b) Sequence Trades (dot ----> dot) (always available) {$$$$$$}

[3] a) Crown ------> Crown diagonals (+) b) Sequence Trades (dot ----> dot) (+) c) 1 or 2 Addon Trades (where available) {$$$$$$$$$}

Selected Icons

[1] Ordinals -------> Icons marked S [short-term] M [medium-term] L [long-term] = Term stops and Control [state of flow per term]
momentum changes left to right.

[2] Flow Arrows ------> Spike Event + Top Arrow

[3] Trade Risk Icon -----------> Do not enter long = (Green Icon); Do not enter short = (Red Icon)

[4] Term Trade [Hold] -----------> How long to hold direction?

|| Trading matrix and Orbit || Advanced i.e. Inverses || Orbit screen Interpretations

Author: Samuel Ikwue
For: Fractal Visions
© All Rights Reserved 2022
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 3):
Mundu19, Modahen77, Chickenspicy

Question from user: The tool does not describe individual timeframes, but describes the entire system. Therefore, the result is the same for every time frame. The market cycle at a small time frame follows the dominant direction at a larger time frame, respectively. At the time frame M1, I can see the Orbit the Tool in action without having to wait long. Helps to understand the operation of the tool very well.

Answer from me: I use 4n/5n as the trading windows because at those resolutions the fractal structure is more mature and in tune with the overall pattern of movement (green/red dot translations for trades).

I page to their left from time to time (3n, 2n and n) to verify or cross check "fixed points" i.e. valid stop points < 5n (red/green dots) as per trading algorithms.

Probably best to have 2 screens. 1 screen for 4n/5n market windows and the second screen to page 3n - n for "fixed points" per trading algorithms. It is difficult to lose any trade at all when you understand and follow the algorithm correctly.

Mathematically the market does not trend it scales - which means that a given shape across all time dimensions of the market is changing in size in one direction at a time. That is why trying to follow market trends using line based MA's is so unreliable.

Do not forget that you are tracking a single point (a singularity) bounced about some bounded space and following a dot or point is not the same as trying to find trend using MA's. Because there is only a single point to follow as it bounces about some bounded space it is not accurate to follow time frame readings and hence the partitions n - 9n which directly measure the size (scaling) of any given sequence in play.

The tool is the market it has no operation of its own it follows the singularity like a leach and so the whole market becomes the indicator. You must think along the lines of an Oscillator model of the market (per the the resource "How to trade and set stops in Orbit the tool provided."

If you do not comprehend the logic or basis of the trading as per the equation you will miss the idea which is simple - to win every trade indicated per direction. Which is now possible because you know the equation of movements.

(-_-)
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, Mundu19