Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 3:40 am Don't have one not sure if I can translate.

idea is:
1. previous fib fan is fixed
2. current fib fab is one side anchored and another end extends along with zigzag line
i am testing with double zigzag trend direction based on these method using different period
this will helps the side ways and trend downs confirmation after rejection at key levels.. testing under good results manually
if you can modify this indicator will be also great bro..

now: i manually set the current fib fan from the previous 2nd (see snap 2)
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

arobin wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 4:49 am Dear Mr.Tools, Banzai, Kvak,

Could you please add MTF/interpolation to one of the two indicators attached? Regression channel looks more helpful but both of them would do.

Thank you for your time & regards,

Robin
Dear Mr. Tools, Kvak,

The quoted request has not received any response but it is ok. I am sure there is a good reason for it and I am just thankful for all the support I have received so far.

Take good care please :) & regards,

Robin

arobin wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 8:42 am Dear Mr. Tools, Kvak,

The quoted request has not received any response but it is ok. I am sure there is a good reason for it and I am just thankful for all the support I have received so far.

Take good care please :) & regards,

Robin
Yeah, don't have the source for the regression channel anymore and can't remember how I did it, sorry for not answering sooner.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
arobin