Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Banzai wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 10:42 pm How about for the high likes "HH" or "LH", a different color.
And the low, maybe a different color

Dear Mr Tools,
is it possible to add MTF to it
Gratitude
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 3):
Banzai, SijjiN, traderduke
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

sal wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 12:21 am please let adivse how you determine the down position.. can you explain in the same.. :)
a) as you see in the screenshot: last retest of old highs - called HH 33820.3 - contradicts my analysis (market does what it wants not what we want it to do...)
b) if you have HHs and HLs: you are in an uptrend; if you have LLs and LHs you are in a downtrend; as price looks as if it is rolling over (changing from HHs+HLs to LLs+LHs), I marked the area from which I would change my personal bias.
These users thanked the author josi for the post:
sal

josi wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 10:43 pm I almost forgot that this one exists: thank you, Banzai.
Sorry to see that you have given up on coding for MT4.
I - for one - miss your ideas...
Oh, summer was too hot
and I have no A/C (air conditioning)
so I couldn't do anything.

I live in San Diego and usually,
it's cold after Halloween.
So I can only work after Halloween.
These users thanked the author Banzai for the post (total 2):
josi, Jedidiah