Re: Honje's collection of indicators, strategies and trading journals

honje19960321 wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 3:10 am Thank you Jimmy for your concern
Currently I have 13 Golden hamster in my family, 6 of them were born 1 month ago. 2 was only born 2 months ago. Golden hamster suffered a brain injury during the brawl. The only injured were the father of three hamsters and the grandfather of eight hamsters. ./(ㄒoㄒ)/~~. . Going to the vet now doesn't seem to help. .because it seems to have serious brain problems. Can't walk normally.. just turn right in circles. .Can't go left. .
Honje, have you taken our hamster friend to the vet yet? What did they say mate? 🙁

PS: Sent you a DM.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, Chickenspicy
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

mrtools wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 2:28 pm Sorry to hear about your hamster, and sorry for being so late in my response, just noticed this today.
chickensword wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 2:35 pm blessings to your hamster family, im sorry to hear of your loss, it is a good time to learn something though
Jimmy wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 8:48 pm Honje, have you taken our hamster friend to the vet yet? What did they say mate? 🙁

PS: Sent you a DM.
Thank you Mr.Tools, Chicken Sword, Jimmy for your concern. My golden hamster is already in heaven. . Now buried in a flower pot I just bought on the balcony. .I have had a lot of hamsters. Unfortunately, their lifespan is only 1-2 years. .makes me feel that life is really fragile and precious. In the limited time, I can only cherish and accompany them. Thanks for these opportunities. Without them, being human is very lonely. I like animals and nature very much. I might turn my home into a private zoo and botanical garden. I might be like this when I retire later. . . XD
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 3):
Chickenspicy, RodrigoRT7, Xanadu
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

LAST Post in TSD :-(

As TSD is closing down I have decided to make my last post one of encouragement and help with your Forex trading by showing you a simple means to trade each day.

Here is a simple way to look for a Daily target of 155 Pip$ in Forex.

155 Pip$ may sound like a lot but lets break it down into more manageable trading steps...

You could split your trading day into two sessions (US & ASIA) or (ASIA & LONDON) or (LONDON & US) or just one session of your choosing.

If it is TWO sessions then you are looking to achieve a goal of 78 Pip$ per session and if you break that down again it could be two trades of the same PAIR for 39 Pips move or two separate PAIRS of 39 Pip$ or two trades of the same PAIR for 20 Pip$ move and one trade with another PAIR for 38 Pip$ (you get the idea).

How hard is that, and if you happen to have a runaway market (which tends to happen a lot when trading with the Trend) then you stay in the trade till your daily target is met or you think the move has run out of steam.

The leaderboard (LB indy included) always shows the top movers for the day but during the course of the day (different sessions) the pairs can be shuffled about quite a bit. That said, I always find following the top movers with the biggest Daily avg to be worth watching... just look at the 28 pairs and select the top 8 with the highest DAVG (showing in the info Box top right of my setup)... I.E. it could be...

GBPAUD

GBPJPY

GBPCHF

GBPUSD

GBPNZD

GBPCHF

USDJPY

XAUUSD

An example of the above list would make it easy to hit your daily target.

The idea of this daily target is to get you into a daily routine.

You watch what is moving and you go with the PAIRS that conform to the setup... I.E. Blue candle UP trades and Gold candle DOWN trades... stay away from Black candle trades as you are going against the Trend. We already know that the trades with the Trend move the biggest (simply glance 3 months of 1hr charts) and that is where we will meet our daily targets.

I find ASIA & LONDON to be good as GBPAUD & GBPJPY tend move during those sessions but as you know there is a lot of movement during the US session too (GOLD tends to move during the US session).

The SETUP is simple... You have the 200 SMA TREND line and the 21 SMA SIGNAL line on the main 1hr chart - this is the industry standard (no magic mirrors), sometimes the Trend line will not be seen on a small screen, that is why I also have the 200 CCI in the subwindow (as well as the 21 STOCH in the subwindow too).

You always want both CCI & STOCH to match in direction, that way you are going with the Trend. When the STOCH crosses the middle line in the same direction as the CCI then you want to be in on your trade. Most ppl will say that you want the Stoch to cross the 20/80 lines but I find main movement works the most at the middle level cross (you can check this out for yourself).

Trading is done on the 1hr chart, as long as you wait for the cross of the STOCH on the middle line in the same direction as the CCI then the candle should go Blue or Gold right away, now you have your trade and provided that you have picked a PAIR that tends to have a decent daily avg move then you should be able to hit +40 Pip$ or more with ease.

This is not rocket science so there is no reason to treat it as such, take your time watch the markets move with the Trend (Blue & Gold candles), see how the trend moves the most (day in, day out). Stay away from black candles, get used to switching PAIRS with BLUE/GOLD TREND moving candles. Prove to yourself first by watching live for several weeks. See where you would have got in and how many Pip$ would have been made. Checkout continuation moves where the Stoch crosses back over the middle line in the same direction as the CCI.

If price is at the Green area of the Regression indy and the Trend is UP (CCI is Blue) then look to BUY at or close to the Open line making sure the Candle is Blue.

If price is at the Red area of the Regression indy and the Trend is DOWN (CCI is Red) then look to SELL at or close to the Open line making sure the Candle is Gold.

Check the news, make sure you are not in a trade when Red news is due as the market may temp spike against you. Above all, keep it simple, get in, get out and once you have made your target then get out and close it all down for the day and go do something else that does not involve Forex.

You might think that 155 Pip$ each Day is too much, fine - settle for 100 or even 50 Pip$. Just get in the habit of trading the same way day in day out, make it so that you do not have to think about it, you see the signs and you act. You will find that the outcome is the same. You are going with the flow of money for that session. It could be GBPAUD during ASIA, GBPUSD during London and XAUUSD during US.

Watch the xmeter (enclosed) and match up the session movers with your list.

After a while you will see the movement and you will tag along booking the Pip$, just do not be greedy, when you hit your targets STOP! Get OUT! go do something else.

You can change the 200/21 SMA settings to whatever you feel comfortable with via the indicator's menu, then simply save the new settings as a new Template.

There are times when price is at the far end of the REGRESSION line that you could trade the Black candles when the STOCH crosses the middle line against the CCI and you could make good profit. But for now we are simply looking to get used to switching PAIRS that match our trading criteria which is trading with the Trend. When one PAIR is no longer trading with the Trend (Black Candles) then switch to another PAIR that is (Blue/Gold candles).

The xmeter and LB indy are included in the zip file but not included in the Template, simply add them to your chart and move them to where you want and save as new template. I run these indys in another screen and that is why they are not inc in the Template file.

Forex trading should be fun, get in, get out and enjoy life.

All the best

Xard777

PS Thank you TSD for all the years of much gleamed information, for all those that have came and gone and left their mark. Thank you to mladen and all the numerous coders out there who gave up their time to enlighten us when we needed it most at the start of our Forex careers when we blew up account after account. Your unselfish parted wisdom and coding will be with us for years to come.

www.forex-tsd.com has always been the best in forex forums and second to none.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

xard777:
Turning Chaos into Order... a non scientific approach by Xard777
Welcome to the World of Forex where vast fortunes are made every year, why work for a Pay Check that is Taxed to Death at source and governed by borders when you can lay back and relax on your hammock in your very own private beach sipping Mai-Tai's and make more money than you can ever spend in forty lifetimes Tax-Free splashed around the globe in safe havens away from prying eyes.

Welcome to the World of Forex, where a person can turn a mere 1'000 bucks into over 13 Million buckeroos in only a year.

Welcome to the fantasy World of Forex :-)

Well, lets break the fantasy down into reality with a couple of illusionary steps...

In order to make 13m from 1k in 1yr you would need to increase your 1k fund by 20% every week for 52 weeks... $1000 x (1.2^52) = $13'104'630.93 tadah... fanfare... and you thought it was impossible, ye of week puny mind.

Now, the mystifying step that 96% of our infamous Forex Traders out there in the wonderful World of Forex fail to recognise is making the very basic building block that is necessary in order to achieve our true potential, and that is... making the initial 20% starting block that is required from which to build our true wealth program.

So how do we increase our fund/portfolio/nest egg/buckeroos by 20% and do it in just one week ?

Why ? With the World of Forex of course (why do I even bother...)

OK, Lets break down our 20% into nice manageable steps...

5 trading days in our week which means we need to make 4% of our fund each and every trading Day

Lets say we want to make a nice 40 pips per trading day, so now we need a lotsize to go with the 40 pips that will give us our 4%

If we take our fund and divide it by 10'000 this will give us our lotsize that we need to trade for 40 pips to achieve 4%

So $1'000 fund divided by 10'000 = 0.1 lots x 40 pips= $40 and $1'000 x 4%= $40, so $40 x 5 Days= $200 and $1'000 x 20%= $200

So to achieve great wealth we need to make 40 pips per trading day, lets break our 40 pips per Day down...

Just for talking sake lets use XAUUSD (Gold) as our Trading vehicle to financial freedom.

Gold moves in excess of 100 pips every Day, all we would need do is look to make 20 pips during the London session and a further 20 pips during the US session. If we did that each Day we would achieve our Goal and that is to make 20% of our fund in one week.

Once we can do that we simply repeat the task week in week out till it is second nature and our end Goal of 52 weeks is done.

Having started with $1'000 and made 20%, our following week's starting fund would be at $1'200 so our lotsize would be 1'200/10'000= 0.12 lots and we would still be looking to make the same exact 40pips each Day trading the same type of trade using the trading strategy that I described to you over the previous posts.

NOW, HOW HARD IS THAT !!!

Welcome to the wonderful world of Forex, the zero endgame where some canny speculators lose their shirt and others win a lifetime subscription to Wealth, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness.

On a personal note, please observe that the author of this fabrication was totally bored out of his t*ts this morning having already downloaded all the newspapers, magazines, tv shows and all the latest movies (that are still to come out to a cinema near you).

All the best

Xard777Another Day at the Office..
Attachments
Chickenspicy

6 TRADING TIPS THAT WILL BOOST YOUR TRADING!
Someone shared those thoughts with me a long time ago, and here is my little help to you.
It doesn't matter which trading methods you are using, those tips can be valuable not only for forex newbies, but also trading veterans.
1.DEFINE YOUR GOALS
Before you start trading, set your goals. The smaller steps and the larger ones in your trading journey. Be a realist, stick to your plan and give yourself a time to meet your objectives.

2. CONTROL YOUR RISK
Do not treat trading like a get-rich-fast scheme. Trading is a marathon, not a sprint. Start with a small sums and do not open too many transactions in the same time.

3. RESTRAIN YOUR EMOTIONS
Greed, excitement, euphoria, panic or fear should have no place in traders’ calculations, yet it can be hard, since we are ‘only’ human beings. Try with a small steps like reducing your lot size.

4. MAKE NOTES
Every successful trader should keep a diary/ journal of his trading activity where he carefully scrutinizes his mistakes and successes to find out what works and what does not.

5. CHOOSE A GOOD BROKER
Choosing the right broker is very important step in trading career. Check the offer, read the reviews and make sure the broker you choose is trustworthy.

6. PATIENCE AND DISCIPLINE
Be disciplined and consistent. Stick to your trading plan and system and do not change anything. Do not chase the signals, wait till the market comes to you.
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 3):
Jon, RodrigoRT7, Chickenspicy

FourXXXX wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 4:57 pm Yes you are right, I modified it. It is actually the V43 version but modified and renamed so it will load with the V46 templates.

QuestionRe: Honje's collection of indicators, strategies and trading journals

Tonight I went to chat with my Shanghai friend 🏠 who lives next door to the Shinjuku Metropolitan Government Office. During a trip to Europe last month, fx made 2 million yen a month. To this end, another friend and I went to her home for advice. 😂The key is that she doesn't understand technical analysis. Only understand simple price analysis.

She told me two very critical points. Every time she places an order, the lot is 5. The margin maintenance ratio has been maintained above 150%. Since the maximum leverage of Japanese foreign exchange brokers is only 25 times. She put more than 60 million yen in the account 😨

I showed her technical analysis indicators that I understood. She was surprised. She can't understand it at all🤯 only knows how to look at the support and resistance levels of the big timeline. She looks at two time charts every time she trades. 5 minutes and 1 hour.

Among them, the one-hour chart is particularly accurate and has the highest winning rate. Every time she finds the high and low of the current price and trades.

She advised me not to trade low time charts. The 1-hour chart should be used as the key to analyzing trends.

In fact, she spends very little time trading in a day.

spend most of the time traveling with friends

Friends say I continue to work on technical analysis. I will definitely make more money than her in the future. 😄
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 2):
BeatlemaniaSA, Chickenspicy

sal wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 3:47 am Automatic Risk Reward Box on current bar
expert coders can help to update this adding additional features!!!
;)
Chickenspicy

I've had some troubles in my life recently. But I can get over it. . After all, I'm only 26 years old. On the way of constantly exploring self-worth.

My biggest bottleneck is

I am increasingly unable to socially communicate with Chinese and even Asians, and the social distance cannot be kept too close. I can no longer trust them.

I will get through this.

Many times I fantasize that if I were born in the United States, Australia, Canada, or European countries, it would be fine.

I must admit that my greatest weakness is being too kind. It is indeed ridiculous to say this from my own mouth. . .

As a result, I am often deceived by scheming Chinese people.

But my biggest advantage is that I am very positive. Even if something bad happens. I can also turn bad luck into good luck. Be very optimistic about everything.
May God be with me and all of you.

Realize financial freedom.
Chickenspicy

Banzai wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 10:42 pm How about for the high likes "HH" or "LH", a different color.
And the low, maybe a different color
mrtools wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:50 am Added mtf.
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 2):
Banzai, Chickenspicy