Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

samxtrader wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 8:38 am Something I've always failed to understand all along,
Maybe the Original poster FAIZANXG could answer this or somebody on here

- Were these not valid entries ?

-Lets assume if they were valid entries, and if one took a trade here at any of these blue candles, would it be a losing trade?

Although RSI on both trades are in the blue zone on both timeframes.

Anybody??
Mr.Xard instructed to trade off second DOT from the BIAS (PINK SEMAFOR)

You see the bottom semafor (pink dot) so you only take buy trades from second DOTS.

That sell entry that you are mentioning wouldnt be valid but the other buy entry is valid and you could exit on the opposite Red White dot.

NOW I didnt take that entry cuz Mr.Xard also said to take m30 into consideration so the reason why i choose the other bottom DOT was cuz it was showing on M30 ALSO
These users thanked the author FAIZANXG for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, samxtrader

FAIZANXG wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 8:45 am Mr.Xard instructed to trade off second DOT from the BIAS (PINK SEMAFOR)

You see the bottom semafor (pink dot) so you only take buy trades from second DOTS.

That sell entry that you are mentioning wouldnt be valid but the other buy entry is valid and you could exit on the opposite Red White dot.

NOW I didnt take that entry cuz Mr.Xard also said to take m30 into consideration so the reason why i choose the other bottom DOT was cuz it was showing on M30 ALSO
You are saying after the correct entry with blue Blue white , i could exist on the red white dot, but then the red white can continue, maybe not on this trade but theres times when it keeps going, what i dont understand is when any dad dot or grandad dot or great grandad dot appears we are told to exit, but they all break new highs and new lows until at some point it fails to break the new high or new low and the trend changes.

So are we meant to keep trading until its fails to break a new high or low and exit on the opposite red white dot /green white dot (i.e dad dot ) ???

Can you elaborate on this please , because i do see large dots keep going and at the same time we are told to exit?
much appreciated

samxtrader wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 10:05 am You are saying after the correct entry with blue Blue white , i could exist on the red white dot, but then the red white can continue, maybe not on this trade but theres times when it keeps going, what i dont understand is when any dad dot or grandad dot or great grandad dot appears we are told to exit, but they all break new highs and new lows until at some point it fails to break the new high or new low and the trend changes.

So are we meant to keep trading until its fails to break a new high or low and exit on the opposite red white dot /green white dot (i.e dad dot ) ???

Can you elaborate on this please , because i do see large dots keep going and at the same time we are told to exit?
much appreciated
Exit when it appears, so what if it keeps going atleast u made profit.

I suggest reading this thread from start if you haven’t already.
There you’ll find Mr.Xard’s and Mr.Fourxxx’s posts explaining. They are really a gem
These users thanked the author FAIZANXG for the post (total 4):
Jimmy, Jedidiah, samxtrader, jmonts

I made a small modification and changed Hong Kong to Tokyo.
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 5):
Wole, xard777, StuartWong, DTRCT, jmonts
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

chris006 wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 11:10 pm Thanks for the updates Xard!

In your last update (and in the immediate previous releases) the CCI indicator settings for timeframe and length are hardcoded and not available to be changed.
Could we have a version that these settings ARE available?

EDIT
Of all the versions of CCI I have downloaded through this thread, the file "!!!-MT4 X-CCI TREND-48.ex4" has the length (period) editable, but there is no editing of the overbought / oversold level as in the latest CCI file.
So if the input values for timeframe and length were made available in the latest CCI (XU v8-CCI rev001a.ex4), that would be optimal.

XARD: I will do it over the weekend
Hi, was this issue solved (settings available to be changed)? If so could someone tell me in what page? Or what is the period used for the indicator?

FAIZANXG wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 7:44 pm Um. so i took this trade just now on btcusdt lol

+46% gain
Mr.FAIZANXG

Great, Can you tell me how you filter out flat and range markets.

Honje
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Nero
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.