Re: Dynamic Zone indicators for MT4

shinnosuke wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 4:01 am Wow. It is great. What indicator in below windows bro?
Does it repaint?
mrtools wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 6:12 pm Donchian Channel Oscillator with Candlestick Overlay, MTF & Alerts

Did this one for now, not real sure how to do a 5 color candle.
honje19960321 wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 10:18 pm I think its breakthrough point is particularly accurate. Everyone can try
won't repaint
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 3):
shinnosuke, Jimmy, fxmoney
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

DownloadRe: Dynamic Zone indicators for MT4

Ogee wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 1:13 am do you have the dynamiczone.dll in your mt4 library folder? If not see mrtools original posting of the indicator.
Thanks for the reply bro,
i mean this one indicators that i have trouble with,
ATS Expansion Index V4.0
ATS Expansion Index V1.0
( i am sorry i don't know why u i can't attach the indicators here)

and i already have dynamiczone.dll on my library.
regards.

Double Dynamic Zone Digital Filters Trend Score

This is an updated double dynamic digital filters trend score with the latest averages used for smoothing the digital filters. With this version there is a choice with colors on middle line cross, upper/lower levels cross, or slope. Screenshot showing smoothing with 35 period triple smoothed ema variation on outer levels cross and lower screenshot is the same except middle line cross.

What is the Trend Score?

Chande's Trend Score compares Close prices between last Close with previous Closes by a period of time, depending on the timeframe.

The indicator is similiar to the Momentum but:

• Gives a score +1 when Close price is equal or above the default length
  • Gives a score of -1 if the indicator is below the default length.

The Trend Score indicates both the direction and strength of a trend.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 12):
kvak, Jedidiah, talaate, thomdel, RodrigoRT7, Jimmy, boytoy, josi, RplusT, eduarescobar, Milad8732, fxmoney

mrtools wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:30 am This is an updated double dynamic digital filters trend score with the latest averages used for smoothing the digital filters. With this version there is a choice with colors on middle line cross, upper/lower levels cross, or slope. Screenshot showing smoothing with 35 period triple smoothed ema variation on outer levels cross and lower screenshot is the same except middle line cross.

Respected mrtools Sir,

Thanks a Lot for all your Uploads, mods, Indicators & Shares.

Thanks for your Generosity, Kindness, Support.
Thanks Again & Again.

mrtools wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 3:34 pm Dynamic Zone (Moving) Averages Filtered

Added all the averages filters.

PS: Requires Dynamic Zone .dll. See here for install instructions.
Do you have any explanation about the lines and functions?
I am using and really profitable. But i would like to understand more about it.
I am using at M1 chart with M5 MTF and together it is sensational i do also add trend srtenght MTF .

Thanks