Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Hello guys and girls ;)

I'm from Poland and please guys don't panic.

It was not a Russian rocket, but a Ukrainian one.
No.. they did not attack Poland, but they tried to shoot down a Russian missile, unfortunately they failed.
Don't listen to Zelelensky, he absolutely wants Nato to enter Ukraine but it won't happen.

Something else is interesting.. in Poland in the news they reported about rockets at 3.40 pm .. the world found out only at 7.20 pm

Biden calms down Zelensky

https://www.msn.com/pl-pl/wiadomosci/ot ... 921696e973
These users thanked the author Greg82 for the post:
Jedidiah

Greg82 wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 12:43 am Hello guys and girls ;)

I'm from Poland and please guys don't panic.

It was not a Russian rocket, but a Ukrainian one.
No.. they did not attack Poland, but they tried to shoot down a Russian missile, unfortunately they failed.
Don't listen to Zelelensky, he absolutely wants Nato to enter Ukraine but it won't happen.

Something else is interesting.. in Poland in the news they reported about rockets at 3.40 pm .. the world found out only at 7.20 pm

Biden calms down Zelensky

https://www.msn.com/pl-pl/wiadomosci/ot ... 921696e973
I feel bad about the accident, but Russia is still to blame. This would not have happened if Russia hadn't fired missiles at Ukraine.
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 2):
Greg82, dansmol
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

FAIZANXG wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 4:56 am well that was a easy one...
couldn't wake up for LONDON OPEN so just these two trades today.
+9%
Got the London entry. It was a good easy entry I was hoping to get since the last 2 days US30 has been in range and I couldn't get an entry coz of that. Didn't go for that US session entry coz the price was still below the open line.
These users thanked the author Coolcrow for the post (total 2):
FAIZANXG, maroka