Re: Dynamic Zone indicators for MT4

太虚一毫 wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:40 am What if there is so-called holy grail in four-dimensional space-time? May wish to seek inspiration from the masters' quality indicators. I think KST and fractal channel breakout are very interesting analysis methods. It is more effective than MACD and Bollinger Bands.

I wonder if Dynamic-zones kst bars support more than 30 averaging methods besides the 4 basic averaging methods, as well as Jurik smoothing technology.

If you support it, I kindly ask the teacher to upgrade appropriately. Boundless merit!
I recently discovered this indicator and I have been trying some settings for the past two days.
It is is calculated by taking the simple moving average (SMA) of four different rate-of-change (ROC) periods, adding them together to come up with the KST, and creating a signal line by taking the 9-period SMA of the KST.
adding all the MA methods would certainly holify it.
MrTools please, have mercy and tweak the grill out of it.

I have found the attached version to be the most advanced and up to date, if you add the averages please do it with the separate window oscillator version, not only the bars version. I am curious about how those averages will affect the oscillators look and movement of the lines.
These users thanked the author 4NDR45 for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, SijjiN

4NDR45 wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 4:20 pm I recently discovered this indicator and I have been trying some settings for the past two days.
It is is calculated by taking the simple moving average (SMA) of four different rate-of-change (ROC) periods, adding them together to come up with the KST, and creating a signal line by taking the 9-period SMA of the KST.
adding all the MA methods would certainly holify it.
MrTools please, have mercy and tweak the grill out of it.

I have found the attached version to be the most advanced and up to date, if you add the averages please do it with the separate window oscillator version, not only the bars version. I am curious about how those averages will affect the oscillators look and movement of the lines.
Not quite sure how to add averages to that one, think it would have to be completely recoded, unless I can figure out a different way of doing it.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
4NDR45

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 3:19 am Dear mrtools,

Would you be so kind as to add a button to your updated version of the Dynamic Zone ADX Trend Smoothed? In addition, alerts, when it changes color, would be awesome.

Warmest Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

Indicator:
! dynamic zone adx trend smoothed.ex4
Hi BeatlemaniaSA,

Added the button and alerts.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 8):
keys898, Ricstar_8, josi, thomdel, Krunal Gajjar, Jimmy, RodrigoRT7, BeatlemaniaSA

Moving AveragesRe: Dynamic Zone indicators for MT4

Double Dynamic Zone Stochastic (T3 Smoothing)

This is a double dynamic zone of a on chart stochastic of t3. As shown the outer dynamic zones are filled, the stochastic can be colored either on slope change, middle line cross (shown), or outer levels cross.

PS: For traders who are new to "DZ" indicators & the Dynamic Zone .dll, please see here 👇

These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 10):
Jedidiah, Mickey Abi, kvak, Jimmy, Milad8732, josi, Ricstar_8, Krunal Gajjar, 太虚一毫, Mundu19

mrtools wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 6:59 am This is a double dynamic zone of a on chart stochastic of t3. As shown the outer dynamic zones are filled, the stochastic can be colored either on slope change, middle line cross (shown), or outer levels cross.
Another Holy Grail indicator was born. thanks dear mr.tools
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 3):
Jimmy, Banzai, Mundu19
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

this is so beautiful
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 4):
shinnosuke, Mundu19, fibo7818, RodrigoRT7
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.