Re: XU-Hybrid Trading System

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 11:23 pm Okay, guys

This post is just for reference purposes and to show you that if you watch and observe, the market will present great opportunities for profit. This trade was different from my USDJPY trade earlier in that it was a sniper entry. I still used components of the XU-Hybrid system to make my decision though ;).

I've annotated the screenshot to explain why I took it based on what I saw and observed. Of course in addition to my experience level. This type of trade is NOT recommended for newbies or inexperienced traders.

The safer entry came later on in the trade :) With practice, you'll be able to grab these opportunities as well in the future.

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

UPDATE: TP hit for a beautiful 165pips trade!! Haha, and then the news came out and it spiked up further and reached 250pips from my sniper entry :Rofl: But No regrets ;) Took my meat off the bone and I'm nice and happy with it :D

What a beauty :In Love: . I totaly understand the concept and what are the factors which bring you in position.

Main question: how do you do to find the opportunity? Because there're a lot of pairs to keep an eye on.... Have you some tips in order to be in the right place at the right time?
These users thanked the author BabLeBaobab for the post:
knglerxst

Re: XU-Hybrid Trading System

BabLeBaobab wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 5:15 pm Main question: how do you do to find the opportunity? Because there're a lot of pairs to keep an eye on.... Have you some tips in order to be in the right place at the right time?
Okay, the way I have my charts set up is as follows:

1) I open separate charts for ALL the pairs that I want to monitor...screenshot #1

2) On each of those separate charts I have ONLY 1 indicator loaded and set to give me a signal (message and sound) whenever the trend changes. This indicator is the Supertrend which is non-repainting ;)...screenshot 2

3) As I like to trade the 15min and the 5min I have a timer set on my phone to 15mins. When it goes off I then check all my pairs on my main chart to see if any opportunities are presenting themselves, namely SNIPER ENTRIES based on divergence on the RSI ;)

That's how I trade :)

These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 10):
noodlespoodles, maroka, BabLeBaobab, Knight, oskar656, Mickey Abi, dansmol, jmonts, StuartWong, Paddygir
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

XU-Hybrid 7 - Looking good :-)

Hi guys,

Unfortunately NOT a busy day for me on the charts today. But I did manage a lovely 5.24% profit today.

Going into my busy season now for my golf coaching :D. (Don't worry it definitely makes up for when I'm not on the charts :Rofl: )

However, I thought I'd post a couple of screenshots of the awesome trades that were available on the market today. XU-Hybrid 7 is working fantastically!

All the elements are almost ready to assist traders to be successful and profitable in the markets ;)

Warmest regards,
Attachments
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 14):
Jedidiah, Mickey Abi, yoki, Wolfsteiner, xard777, maroka, dansmol, thomdel, fibo7818, Mundu19, Paddygir, FAIZANXG, SWicak, StuartWong
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT